xBox Live Disconnects

Discus and support xBox Live Disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Attempting to play an xbox 360 on xbox one and I received the following message.. "Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZAKXX, Mar 24, 2020.

1. ZAKXX
    ZAKXX Guest

xBox Live Disconnects

Attempting to play an xbox 360 on xbox one and I received the following message.. "Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again." I've downloaded the game again and I'm receiving the following message "That
    password didn't work. Make sure your password is between 6 and 16 characters, or use your app password if you set up two-step verification. Visit xbox.com/forgot for help. The password was redone and used when signing in again. I'm still unable to access
    the game via xbox live. Any ideas?

:)

ZAKXX, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Wyldhorse1996 Win User

Opinions on an aggravating connection issue

I get disconnected while playing games about 75% of the time. I'm constantly getting disconnected and reconnected to Xbox live parties. I usually stay connected to Xbox live just disconnected to the games.

If I'm at the dashboard I will still be disconnected to my Xbox live party but usually it automatically connects back.
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

Random disconnections on Xbox LIVE

4. Miss Ermine Win User

I Cant Connect To Xbox Live

5. ElectronicFlesh Win User

Playing a game, getting disconnected with the statement "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 Minutes Remaining."

6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live

Thema:

xBox Live Disconnects

1. xBox Live Disconnects - Similar Threads - Live Disconnects

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  3. Constant disconnects from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnects from Xbox live: So i was watching Netflix for several hours last night when Xbox kept disconnecting me for a few seconds than reconnecting me...I left the issue and just went to bed. Well now this morning it is...
  4. Random disconnects from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnects from Xbox live: Ok so i play xbox daily and usually face this major issue that ill get halfway through a game and randomly disconnect from all xbox live features. Im the only one in my house that seems to get...
  5. Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected: My Xbox one S randomly signed out and now we cannot access Xbox live gold through family sharing. The Xbox live gold membership is currently active. Any ideas how the family sharing can be...
  6. kick or disconnect from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    kick or disconnect from xbox live: the last for days i have been kick or disconnect from xbox live and etc thru quick play team death and up until 4 days ago never had a issue so whos problem is thr warfar and if i cant stay in...
  7. : Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live: : Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live Hi, you could always try port forwarding on your mobile but can be tricky, maybe even try a static ip address on your xbox? There are several redit...
  8. Xbox one x keep disconnecting from live/WiFi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x keep disconnecting from live/WiFi: My xbox one x is about one month old and it keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox live/wifi. If i go offline and back online, the problem goes away for a few hours or days. Everything else in my...
  9. Disconnected from Xbox live for 360 games

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnected from Xbox live for 360 games: It won't let me sign in to Xbox live on 360 games. It tells me to reinstall it to fix it but it's still not working. submitted by /u/WaxyXD [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox One disconnects from Live when trying to install something

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One disconnects from Live when trying to install something: Every time I try to install games, apps or add-ons the percentage stops randomly and it keeps saying Connect to Xbox Live on the home screen. I have to add my wireless network again, but 5-10 mins...