Xbox Live Discontinued question

Discus and support Xbox Live Discontinued question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I heard that in 2016 Xbox 360 Live will be discontinued I was wondering, does this mean my Digital games ( Digital Xbox 360, Arcade, Indie ) will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Punger4570, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Punger4570
    Punger4570 Guest

I heard that in 2016 Xbox 360 Live will be discontinued

I was wondering, does this mean my Digital games ( Digital Xbox 360, Arcade, Indie ) will not be playable after discontinuation?

Thanks

:)

Punger4570, Apr 2, 2015
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    New Xbox Owner - Hard Upgrade Now or Wait? And what about crash recovery?

[quote user="ungerTC"]Stupid question time: Why would Live for 360 be discontinued?[/quote]For the same reason Live for the original XBOX was discontinued - the console can no longer support changes to the Service.
    Only Microsoft knows for sure.

IceStorm III, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Xbox Live Discontinued question

We couldn't answer the question there has been no announcement on if or when Xbox live will stop on 360. I would assume you will be able to play your digital games offline fine as long as you have your licenses upto date on your console.

The Viral Cyrix, Apr 2, 2015
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

We couldn't answer the question there has been no announcement on if or when Xbox live will stop on 360. I would assume you will be able to play your digital games offline fine as long as you have your licenses upto date on your console.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

New Xbox Owner - Hard Upgrade Now or Wait? And what about crash recovery?

[quote user="ungerTC"]Stupid question time: Why would Live for 360 be discontinued?[/quote]For the same reason Live for the original XBOX was discontinued - the console can no longer support changes to the Service.
    What are the impacts of keeping
    it?
    Only Microsoft knows for sure.
  7. el Zombi Dios Win User

I won a 48 hours xbox live gold but I have an old normal xbox crystal and don't know how to access the code

8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

as with many others i cant connect

9. Knowitall(2) Win User

memory space required for LIVE

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Discontinued question - Similar Threads - Live Discontinued question

2. Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games: How to login/remove xbox live on xbox 360 games on xbox one c5ea4fcb-1d66-4993-a430-cf461c5cd738
  3. trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox: my grandson Jax Waters forgot his password to enter in and I tried removing everything so he can play his call of duty and add his xbox live under his xbox 360, but when I enter it in I get an...
  4. Problema al cangear live gold[Translation-live gold problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema al cangear live gold[Translation-live gold problem]: Canjee mi targeta y no sirvio de nada, no me deja jugar con otros usuarios [Translation-Redeem my targeta and it's no good, it won't let me play with other users]...
  5. Should Xbox discontinue Xbox live gold subscriptions ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should Xbox discontinue Xbox live gold subscriptions ?: I think that Xbox should stop gold subscriptions and make so that you can play Xbox forever with no worry about your END date of your gaming. I know Xbox use gold subscriptions to generate profit...
  6. Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live: i have had this happen twice now. I am in a game everyone disappears and i cannot interact with the game. Then it removes me from the game and discontinues my xbox live. What is happening? Help...
  7. Xbox one will be more worthless when xbox live is discontinued for the platform.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will be more worthless when xbox live is discontinued for the platform.: Previous generations had system link, split screen, and wonderful offline features, that IMHO was the best for longevity. This generation now is no offline capabilities, no system link to work...
  8. xbox live discontinued gamer tag account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live discontinued gamer tag account: I would like to know when a account holder permanently stops using a gamer tag and that account and email address that has been canceled with that email service provider to never be used again,...
  9. Xbox Live service discontinued for Xbox 360 by 2016?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live service discontinued for Xbox 360 by 2016?: Xbox one SUCKS!Buy Xbox 360 615eddf6-6215-4a82-929d-3c092d27218c
  10. What will happen to Indie games on offline mode when 360 is discontinued from Xbox LIVE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What will happen to Indie games on offline mode when 360 is discontinued from Xbox LIVE?: Whenever I'm not connected to Xbox LIVE I can never play the full version of the Indie games (or any at all) that I bought and neither see the games' covers' which is a bit annoying because it...