Xbox live dosent work

Discus and support Xbox live dosent work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox 1 says that i dont have gold so igo to add my xbox live code and it says i already have xbox live it wont let me play online on any game please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SquareLotus823, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Xbox live dosent work

My xbox 1 says that i dont have gold so igo to add my xbox live code and it says i already have xbox live it wont let me play online on any game please help thankyou

:)

SquareLotus823, Dec 25, 2014
  2. xbox live partys dosent work

Xbox Live party no longer works. I was here sent forth from the support because parties with me no longer function. I was once restricted for one week and then the parties were no longer working. He said that the enforcement team not everything is open.
    I ask for help. This text I wrote with a translator because i'm come from germany

DARKN3SSKILLER, Dec 25, 2014
  3. doX Boii
    doX Boii Guest
    xbox live partys dosent work

hey i got some problems with connecting to other friends in live partys is there any bodey ho can give me a german support my english is nasty Xbox live dosent work ;)

doX Boii, Dec 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox live dosent work

Sorry to hear it. I do see that you have a Gold membership attached to the account you are posting with. Please try deleting your profile from the console, then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down and finally re-add
    it to the console to see if that helps.

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2014
  5. BLablARiAl Win User

wrong region error

some pal games do work i have RdR pal that works on my xbox but the AC dosent work and there is no region settings

in the xbox only locale that dosent work ibought my xbox in the US and i live in the middle east

and ihave no idea what is the problem
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live dosent work

Sorry to hear it. I do see that you have a Gold membership attached to the account you are posting with. Please try deleting your profile from the console, then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down and finally re-add
    it to the console to see if that helps.
  7. DARKN3SSKILLER Win User

Xbox Live party no longer works. I was here sent forth from the support because parties with me no longer function. I was once restricted for one week and then the parties were no longer working. He said that the enforcement team not everything is open.
    I ask for help. This text I wrote with a translator because i'm come from germany
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hi there DARKN3SSKILLER.

This thread is quite old, please be sure to post in threads that have been created within the last month. The particular issue you described is currently being looked into. For updates and info head on over to
    this thread and let them know the trouble you're having. Thanks dude!
  9. BusGod Win User

Thema:

Xbox live dosent work

1. Xbox live dosent work - Similar Threads - live dosent

2. Xbox live update fail status code: 43C5-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live update fail status code: 43C5-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: I tried all the trouble shoots and also got help from a gamer in xbox support but nothing was working and i don't know what to do. 52e086df-87d1-4652-8dc2-a1f84d48830c
  3. Problema con live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con live: Good afternoon I want to know what I can do with my xbox 360 that since I bought my xbox live gold membership I can not use YouTube also I always get an alert in the xbox live check is not removed...
  4. Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?: Hello, I have recently acquired a Xbox 360 E Blue Edition Console. I am doing the special Xbox Live Ultimate but cannot seem to find or figure out how to do searches for the Xbox 360 console....
  5. Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE: Hello, I recently bought Minecraft pe (mobile) and I have been experiencing lots of trouble with the Xbox live/multiplayer sides of things. Heres what's happening. So when I play singleplayer and...
  6. Sharing Xbox live across 2 xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox live across 2 xboxes: We have 2 xboxes which are to be shared by 3 kids. I checked before we got the 2nd xbox that we wouldn't need to buy a second xbox live. Bit annoyed that now looks like we will need it. My...
  7. xbox live code dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live code dosent work: my Xbox live codes don't work f46925c2-ae0e-4a21-8a3d-ec42cac10aa8
  8. my xbox live dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live dosent work: ok i was updating my game and then when i want to play the game it dosent work because theytell me that my xbox live account dosent work and yes my internet is fine . plz a little help will be...
  9. home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ...: is there a way i can fix that 45cf4c80-261f-4e3d-a1b8-cf485af4bd76
  10. xbox live partys dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live partys dosent work: hey i got some problems with connecting to other friends in live partys is there any bodey ho can give me a german support my english is nasty ;) d5682242-c803-419f-b851-866be809088b