Xbox live down again

Discus and support Xbox live down again in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What's with your service....I can't sign in an when I do as asked to check service status it's says all services are available which they are not...but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamiequelch, Aug 30, 2019.

1. jamiequelch
    jamiequelch Guest

Xbox live down again

What's with your service....I can't sign in an when I do as asked to check service status it's says all services are available which they are not...but on my internet connection check it says there a problem your end so why say otherwise on your dedicated
    page

:)

jamiequelch, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Miss Diggz Win User

Xbox Live Down again

Hey there everyone! I have merged you guys into one thread to update you all in one place.

We've received reports that this issue has now been resolved. Thanks so much for the patience as we worked through this! If you're still experiencing an issue, please create a new thread detailing what's going on. This way you can receive support catered
    specifically to you from our community. Thanks!
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox Live Down again

Hello

There was nothing you could do about it since there was a server issue. In a case like that all you can do is check the server status page
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status for updates

Everything should be up and running again now so if you encounter any more issues please comment which issues you're still having or create a new post :)
  4. GNARKiLL Inc Win User

Xbox Live Down again

Well shoot, looks like I'm up and running now...4 hours later. Good luck to those who are still possibly having issues.
  5. SparkiestFawn28 Win User

Xbox Live Down again

30 mins 30 mins 30 mins 30 mins 30 mins xbox is like richard sherman im here so i dont get fined
  6. BIGDADYFLEX Win User

Xbox Live Down again

Where can I place a formal complaint. I have lost all respect and faith in Xbox services. Clearly you thought your product was ready for launch last year. You should have held on to it for 2 more years and made sure you could provide a strong reliable product
    to your consumers. Maybe you should stop worrying about what you can add to the ability of the system and critique the system as it is now. Your to focus on attempting to turn a (at best) moderate product into a slightly better product. If the constant issues
    that have been occurring are eliminated completely or close to it, this system could very well be a solid product.

How would you feel if you paid me to come fix your roof and as long as it didn't rain, it wouldn't leak. But when it rained I would tell you, my "guys are working on it to fix the issues asap, or o bubbled it up to the next level". And never came out to
    properly repair it because it worked when it wasn't raining. Thats how I feel. Horrible excuse with minor effort or repair on your end to make a long time consumer happy
Thema:

Xbox live down again

1. Xbox live down again - Similar Threads - live down again

2. Service Xbox Live down Again!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Xbox Live down Again!!: Hey, Again I canot multiplayer in cod4 beceaus there is an issue with the service [mod removed-profanity] Xbox live I have last week either not play the game for the same reason yesterday I...
  3. XBox Live Down - Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Down - Again: Xbox Live is down for Halo Reach - again. At this point it would be nice to know when Xbox live is working rather than when it is not working. This is a paid service that barely works....
  4. XBox live is down again!?!? What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live is down again!?!? What's going on?: Do we know when this will he resolved. I can't seem to find any answers on the subject and support group is no help what so ever. I was rudely hung up on upon asking a simple question. After I...
  5. Xbox live down again!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live down again!!: This is twice in one week that I know of. top it off every time I go to your support page it tells me it's down. What are y'all going to do for the community who can't get on to watch YouTube to...
  6. Xbox live down yet again!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live down yet again!!: Xbox live is down again in the uk. Cannot log in at all...again... This is happening too often! I don't pay a yearly sub for gwg for this crap service. There are more than 200 people with same...
  7. Xbox Live is down again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is down again: The website says everything is working fine but I see a lot of people on downdetector .com who say otherwise. This seems to be very popular for Microsoft to report all is well when it is not....
  8. Xbox Live Down....again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Down....again: Why is the Live service down so often as of late? I cannot play any of my digital games . It tells me when I try to play any of my digital title, it says "If you are the one who owns this game to...
  9. Xbox Live Down....again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Down....again: Why is the Live service down so often as of late? I cannot play any of my digital games . It tells me when I try to play any of my digital titles to sign in. afc5f4c5-baf2-4d48-8761-29df95deecac
  10. So Xbox Live is down again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So Xbox Live is down again?: Did they get DDOSed again by mischievous children? I am getting an error code 8015190E. My internet obviously works fine and I checked my network connections on my Xbox and it told me that the...