Xbox live down

Discus and support Xbox live down in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just wondering how many others are having problems with Xbox live. Im now 2 days without it an as i have no disc games my Xbox is useless!!!!!! Ps5 is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndusMiller, May 19, 2019.

1. AndusMiller
    AndusMiller Guest

Xbox live down

Just wondering how many others are having problems with Xbox live. Im now 2 days without it an as i have no disc games my Xbox is useless!!!!!! Ps5 is looking really good about now.

:)

AndusMiller, May 19, 2019
  2. I Jonessyy I Win User

Xbox live down?

xbox live is down go to www.xbox.com/servicealerts for the latest updates for why xbox live is down! their is a service alert and xbox live is currently down i believe so maybe due to maintenance!
  3. Cabooty02 Win User

Xbox live is down!

Moderator can we close and lock this thread please i think this issue has been resolved.
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

XBox Live is Down

OMGoth! That's
    INSANE! :p
  5. Mister Parks Win User

Is Xbox Live Down?

Hey there whaln,

We have a post with some info that we'd like you to include here for us, for us to help you better. Check out our post titled "START HERE for connection troubleshooting"
    and have a look at the info there. If none of the info there helps, use the instructions there, for what to include with your post.

We're eager to get you back in the game. We'll be here waiting to hear from you.
  6. Vision Verrify Win User

Is Xbox Live Down?

Are you wired or wireless connected?

Liek you said, you have already done a reset of your hardware, so can you please do for us a Connection Test and tell us where the error appeared:

Xbox 360 - Network:

Network - Internet:

Internet - Xbox Live.

Please tell uw where the problem appears and which error you receive.
Thema:

Xbox live down

1. Xbox live down - Similar Threads - live down

2. My Xbox live account shuts down at 12:15am to 1am every night.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account shuts down at 12:15am to 1am every night.: My xbox live account **** down every night between 12:15 am and 1am. Internet is fine. Just xbox live goes off fir some reason. I dont have a parental controls set so not sure why it does it...
  3. Xbox live gold and apps down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold and apps down: Seems all of Pittsburgh is down. Gamepass ,xbox live, all internet, and apps such as wwe e23bb620-4716-4659-a3c1-01decb36920d
  4. [Forza Horizon 4] Xbox Live services down - seasonal rewards locked due to no connection

in XBoX on Windows
    [Forza Horizon 4] Xbox Live services down - seasonal rewards locked due to no connection: Hi. So XBox services are not running smoothly (like - not running at all) and I wanted to finish online events in Forza Horizon 4 to unlock exclusive cars. That won't happen as I was not able to...
  5. Xbox Live Reach down 2:16 CST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Reach down 2:16 CST: Matchmaking is not working. Online current players have been dropped from matchmaking. Zero errors/messages showing. b09399a3-e242-4f74-8276-2bc5b9ec9416
  6. Xbox Live Reach Down 12:19 CST 5-17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Reach Down 12:19 CST 5-17: Matchmaking aborted - "We had to abort Matchmaking due to networking difficulties, please try again later." b26a3eca-293a-479e-83a9-2a568a6d1e1c
  7. Xbox Live Reach Down 1:13CST 5-13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Reach Down 1:13CST 5-13: Xbox Live Reach down - other games and services "working" a4410212-dc2b-4069-8349-c75c32a3942f
  8. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9: Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 4c79edd8-dedc-44c4-974f-ee1df45900be
  9. Is xbox live down today 3/25/19?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live down today 3/25/19?: Turned on my xbox one about 10 minutes ago. Says im connected to internet, open NAT and all services available but i can't use most apps, games won't launch. Any idea what issues are currently...
  10. Xbox Live Matchmaking Down 2:58 pm CST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Matchmaking Down 2:58 pm CST: Matchmaking down. Online credit system for Halo:Reach not working. Armor layouts "greyed" out. * Moved from Community Participation Center 57d8f6ab-0090-481f-8352-1f5cbf668e40