Xbox Live Down

Discus and support Xbox Live Down in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just finished my 12 hour shift to come home and play a lil apex....... oh no wait...... Xbox Live is down... wonder if I can expect a refund Lmao some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChristopherMckellar, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Down

Just finished my 12 hour shift to come home and play a lil apex....... oh no wait...... Xbox Live is down... wonder if I can expect a refund Lmao some how I dont think so

:)

ChristopherMckellar, Aug 30, 2019
  2. I Jonessyy I Win User

Xbox live down?

xbox live is down go to www.xbox.com/servicealerts for the latest updates for why xbox live is down! their is a service alert and xbox live is currently down i believe so maybe due to maintenance!
  3. Cabooty02 Win User

Xbox live is down!

Moderator can we close and lock this thread please i think this issue has been resolved.
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

XBox Live is Down

OMGoth! That's
    INSANE! :p
  5. Mister Parks Win User

Is Xbox Live Down?

Hey there whaln,

We have a post with some info that we'd like you to include here for us, for us to help you better. Check out our post titled "START HERE for connection troubleshooting"
    and have a look at the info there. If none of the info there helps, use the instructions there, for what to include with your post.

We're eager to get you back in the game. We'll be here waiting to hear from you.
  6. Vision Verrify Win User

Is Xbox Live Down?

Are you wired or wireless connected?

Liek you said, you have already done a reset of your hardware, so can you please do for us a Connection Test and tell us where the error appeared:

Xbox 360 - Network:

Network - Internet:

Internet - Xbox Live.

Please tell uw where the problem appears and which error you receive.
Thema:

Xbox Live Down

1. Xbox Live Down - Similar Threads - Live Down

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  4. Can not play gears of war 5 with xbox live down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play gears of war 5 with xbox live down: Can not play gears of war 5. I know xbox live is down, why can I not play the game 9113dd0f-a796-4e0a-b9a1-93db3bcd3fb2
  5. Xbox live down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live down?: It's not like it is one of THE MOST anticipated weekends of Microsoft. Gears and Halo is all you have to get right. If I had friend on Playstation I would be done with this garbage right now. Do...
  6. FYI Xbox Live is down

in XBoX Accessibility
    FYI Xbox Live is down: Not sure if you guys are aware, but it appears your service is down. You're welcome, LickMe 62ac70e0-0581-46ce-88e2-ff25582d971d
  7. is xbox live down right now ?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    is xbox live down right now ?: is xbox live down right now ? Hey Smiley Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to...
  8. Xbox live being down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live being down: Anyone know when it might be back up 3015bee6-bb00-4b84-b097-dd95614e7555
  9. Gaming while Live is down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming while Live is down: How about implementing a tokening system with games purchased online or downloaded through GamePass that would allow us to play for a few hours even when Live is having issues (which seems to be...
  10. Xbox live down again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live down again: What's with your service....I can't sign in an when I do as asked to check service status it's says all services are available which they are not...but on my internet connection check it says...