Xbox live downloading profile

Discus and support Xbox live downloading profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My profile logs in and works fine on the xbox one. Decided to play black ops one on the xbox 360 so I tried to download my profile. Keeps telling me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaison420, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Jaison420
    Jaison420 Guest

My profile logs in and works fine on the xbox one. Decided to play black ops one on the xbox 360 so I tried to download my profile. Keeps telling me incorrect password. I've reset my password 4 times and have tried like 20 times. My password is correct
    no questions there.

I've reset the cache heaps of times. I've deleted all profiles off the xbox.

Why can I not sign in. Please. This is killing me with frustration.

:)

Jaison420, Jul 30, 2019
  2. OmarLinares Win User
  3. KALEEF Win User

Xbox Live Issues

4. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Sign in Help

6. Aarkan The Wolf Win User

Signing In Error Code 800705B4

Deleted my profile and now I can't download it. Xbox live says "Xbox live profile can't be downloaded right now, try again later." 80151103
Thema:

1. Xbox live downloading profile - Similar Threads - live downloading profile

2. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0
  3. Xbox 360 Not Downloading My Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Not Downloading My Xbox Live Profile: I Turned On The Xbox 360 And Choose "Download Profile" So I Entered My Email Address And Password, Choose A Save Device And I Got Error Saying "Sorry There's A Problem With The Credentials That...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox Live to download my profile for backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to download my profile for backward compatibility: I installed Forza Horizon on my Xbox One X. Installation went fine but now I can't start the game as Forza wants to download my profile but its not working as it "can't connect to Xbox Live." Note...
  5. 8015000A error when i try to download an xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015000A error when i try to download an xbox live profile: when i try to download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360 it keeps giving an error. i looked up how to fix it and on here it said that i should clear the system cache so i did and it still didn’t...
  6. Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live: My account has been downloaded onto a Xbox One, however whenever I try and go on games that need Xbox Live it says, your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox...
  7. Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8007007A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8007007A: It has been a week now since my 360 disconnected from live & gave 8007007A code when trying to connect. Not only have I had no live but because I followed MS guide which included deleting my...
  8. Error Code: 8007007A (XBox Live Connection + Profile Download Errors)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 8007007A (XBox Live Connection + Profile Download Errors): Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live. Tested my wireless connection and the internet and...
  9. Error Code: 8007007A (XBox Live Connection and Profile Download Errors)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 8007007A (XBox Live Connection and Profile Download Errors): Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live. Tested my wireless connection and the internet and...
  10. XBox Live + Profile Download Error Code: 8007007A

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live + Profile Download Error Code: 8007007A: Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live. Tested my wireless connection and the internet and...