Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing a ranked game last night on Rainbow Six: Siege. I had a long day and it was the last day before the season ended so I wanted to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BajaBling, Mar 11, 2019.

1. BajaBling
    BajaBling Guest

So I was playing a ranked game last night on Rainbow Six: Siege. I had a long day and it was the last day before the season ended so I wanted to get a couple games in. It may have been a bad idea, due to my tiredness, I struggled all game long and we ultimately
    lost the game because of my poor performance. My teammates were probably upset with me, I know I would be if I were my teammate in a ranked match. So after the match, I get this guy, who was struggling himself by the way, messaging me saying "Yo stick 2 casual.
    U r trash". That is understandable, I played like trash I get that. But knowing that he also played like trash and having the audacity to say that to me, I got irritated so I replied "Just not my night. Check my stats, don't @ with your
    [mod removed-profanity] .88 kd". The guy is not a good player, judging from his kill death ratio, and with further research he has reached platinum 2 in a previous season. You know what that means? He plays with good teammates and boosts himself
    to higher ranks when he should really be a high silver or low gold at best with his individual performances.

Fast forward about 16 hours, I get a 1 day suspension from communication on Xbox Live. Now I'm not tripping about the suspension, I kind of earned that. But what irks me the most is that I am actually the victim in this situation. The guy calls me trash
    and instigates everything and when I retaliate, I'm somehow the bad guy? And once I get the suspension, the perpetrator messages me stating "Enjoy ur chat ban loser lol". If that is not a suspension worthy violation of communication on his part, then I don't
    know what is. If he goes without any sort of punishment, then I seriously question the integrity of the Xbox Live Enforcement team.

I earned my suspension, but do not let the other guy go scotts free when he was responsible for all of it while committing to violation of the TOS himself. This is unbelievably irresponsible and questionable on your part, Microsoft. If you're going to review
    a report, review the whole (Mod Removed-Inappropriate) thing. You can't punish one party when two were involved.

Edit: I actually did not expect for so many to view this thread. So let me tl;dr this for you.

I got punished for breaking violation, I understand that and I accept my punishment. However, what I DON’T accept is the fact that the other guy got away when all the evidence of his violation is right there along with mine. That is lazy, one sided officiating
    and quite frankly disappointing.

:)

BajaBling, Mar 11, 2019
  2. xbox24ru Win User

Hi there, I understand your upset and angry over this situation but you can't go around a bashing enforcement team or any xbox or microsoft entity or staff, enforcement are there to do a job and that is to protect gamers like yourself while you play games
    online but they are called into a situation when a gamers account becomes flagged for inappropriate behaviour or something else entirely.

Policy is also another factor why you received a ban from communication via xbox live the policy states the following in the

code of conduct
    which you broken because you retaliated to that people who was basically calling you everything under the sun ruining your reputation within the game but xbox does say do not contact those who are causing you grief or harm because you could
    make the situation worse in this case that is what has happened i know it's upsetting for you and yes you was very tired if i was tired i would not game and put myself in that situation because i know how people can be if your not on your A game then take
    a break or rest.

I am sorry you feel the team are in your words a sorry excuse but they do there job very well its up to the gamer to behave within the community and help others and not cause situations like this has caused.

Please as a friendly warning when your suspension has been lifted read the code of conduct take it in and if you come to this situation again then report and block that said person causing you grief.

Kind Regards

Alec
  3. Smwutches Win User

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. It's best to just report the other person and block communications with them. As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will
    also investigate them and take appropriate action.
  4. Ackis Win User

I earned my suspension, but do not let the other guy go scotts free when he was responsible for all of it while committing to violation of the TOS himself. This is unbelievably irresponsible and questionable on your part, Microsoft. If you're going to review
    a report, review the whole (Mod Removed-Inappropriate) thing. You can't punish one party when two were involved.
    You and this other car are driving 10 kmph over the speed limit. You get pulled over. The other car doesn't. Is that what your defense is going to be in front of a judge? You can't just punish me when the other guy was speeding? The judge is going to
    laugh at you.

You broke the rules, and got punished. Don't waste your time worrying about the other person. Move on, it'll make you feel better.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bling,

Sorry for the issue with the one day suspension. In these instances best thing to do is ignore, report, then block them. Some people look for chances to report. Unfortunately, with a 1 day suspension unable to file a case review as the suspension is too
    short. It usually takes them about 72 hours to review a case in that time your suspension would be over. We totally understand how this can be frustrating. Also, some suspensions don't come right away. For example, if something got reported it can take weeks
    sometimes for a suspension to be issued. Not saying this is the case because I don't know but it has happened in past.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ngocphi Win User

Console.bans arent appealable

You should.contact whoeever else.has access to your console and have a chat with them the enforcement listing would only be o .The offending account

But as mentioned they are NOT appealable

Console.bans are.rhe result.of multiple violations.which is why you should always trust who has access ro your console
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement sorry

2. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage: I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these [Mod Removed -...
  3. Xbox live enforcement and mockery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement and mockery: Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened Get rid of him 18192ba0-e195-4a47-a735-549f023cbb67
  4. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?: Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I...
  5. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal: I was wondering if I was to receive a permanent suspension or a suspension in general. Is it possible to make an appeal in 2019 at all. I have seen other post as this one but they are mostly...
  7. xbox live enforcement is unfair

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live enforcement is unfair: i got team killed in pubg game and i got mad at that player i sent him a few words for not doing it again and then the next day i got xbox live enforcement.... how is this fair? and this is not...
  8. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: Does this make any since? The video that was banned had no players involved. It was my friend confronting his girlfriend on cheating and did not even know how to use this properly and uploaded it...
  9. Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]: En connaissez vous bcp des tribunaux qui accuse, juge, et impose des peine des accusés sans donner le simple droit aux accusés d'au minimum dire.....:Mr. Le Juge je crois que vous devriez entendre...
  10. Xbox live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement: How do i send an official complaint? recently been dealing with harassment from other players in game, then i get communications restricted on my profile. And then when i tried to have them re...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox enforcement