XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!)

Discus and support XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I have recieved another Suspension resulting in a time frame of suspension for 7 days, and for absolutely no reason. Someone is reporting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sjnergy, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Sjnergy
    Sjnergy Guest

So today I have recieved another Suspension resulting in a time frame of suspension for 7 days, and for absolutely no reason. Someone is reporting my Looking For Group posts within the XBOX community when I go in search for playing with people. I have
    called about the first incident, because it happpened once already, and the women who helped me was very kind. I had given her access to my account immediately after explaining the situation to her. She then went over and anazlyzed the report in my account,
    along with all of my forum posts and direct messages via chat on xbox and nothing was out of the ordinary. Everything was friendly and supporitve communication through the game. She was in agreement with myself on the fact that there were no polices broken
    what so ever and that I shouldn’t have had to go through this. Myself and many others pay for this service to enjoy, but we cant enjoy the services when the Microsoft team is unprofessional and do not hold themselves to a higher standard with ensuring that
    all reported incidents are fully investegated on both ends of the party before final action is taken. By fully investegated, this means addressing the customers directly as a representative of the conpany always should. This is how you lose business and customers.
    I then realized why so many people have switched over to Sony or a PC build, in order to avoid such an unorganzied team like this. 8 years in the Marine Corps and I cant even come home and enjoy something so simple as a video game. Again, I will call the team
    @9 in the morning when support opens up their lines and have to go through this all again. I’m not going to be expecting an apology this time. What I expect, from a professional stand point of view, is resolving the issue.

:)

Sjnergy, Jan 1, 2021
  2. XBF George L Win User

Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

Hey Jakeyboy3!

I understand you've experienced an Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Action taken on your account. You will have to go to the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site to review the active Enforcement Action as well as see if there are any other options available such as a case review. Hope this helps!
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Ban

Hi Inferno Lezoh -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are not something we are able to directly assist with on the Xbox Support Forums. For information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement website directly.
  4. Elohmn Win User

falsely accused of modding

YouTube and Uploaded Videos have nothing to do with Policy Enforcement or any "evidence" for action one way or another. YouTube has nothing to do with XBL other then it being an App available on XBL.

In short, you wasted your time recording anything in hopes of Policy Enforcement and used YouTube as "evidence".
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Banned?

If you make a post at the above forum, you will be helped out by our Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement Team. Enforcement actions are not up for discussion outside of those forums.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

issue with my account

Hey there -

We are unable to assist with actions taken by Xbox Live Enforcement here on the Xbox Support forums. For all information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the Xbox
    Live Policy and Enforcement
    site directly. That site also includes information on how to improve your reputation over time and explanations on how negative reputation affects the online gaming experience.

Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!) - Similar Threads - LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION

2. Glitch causing email "notice of XBox live enforcement action", but I have no such account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Glitch causing email "notice of XBox live enforcement action", but I have no such account,...: I've never owned or even used an XBox, and I've never had an XBox live account, but I receive email notices of "xbox live enforcement action." This concerns me. Last time it happened I was able to...
  3. Xbox Live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement action: My younger member of my family received a 1 day ban last week. Ive noted the abusive word in the reason for ban, I was in earshot of some of the conversation to which someone joined and called my...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement Action - Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action - Ban: Hi, Is there any recourse that I may not be aware of to question/appeal a ban? I’m not looking for a stock response as I’ve tried all options available to us. My sons ban is for 1 day due to...
  5. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: So I received an Enforcement Action and served the time. How long will it appear on my account? dd57cfa9-eedd-4b06-9453-450a37a1852d
  6. Suspended live enforcement action, but for what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended live enforcement action, but for what: firstly i would like to say im a disabled military pensioner, and for the last 4 years i use xbox to connect with only onr frlend, someone recently sent me a messagr ststing he liked my review, i...
  7. Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action: E-Mail: " [ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ] This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the...
  8. Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action”: Hello. I cant seem to be able to get ahold of anyone at Microsoft support so i am hoping someone can offer any advise/help/assistance. I received this email re my son’s Xbox account but its not...
  9. Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action (HELP)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action (HELP): My ban ends 9/10/2020 and you know with covid and all I can't go out and see friends so I talk to friends online. It says I was banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats and I have never been banned...
  10. "XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION!!"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION!!": I recently received an email, from XBox Live, regarding my 13 year old sons XBox account - stating, "enforcement action" has been taken against my son and his XBox Live Account. In the email it...