Xbox live enforcement action

Discus and support Xbox live enforcement action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; An hour ago i received an e-mail saying i have a 1-day suspension starting today, but i haven't been online for the past 2 days because i had no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reality Starz, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox live enforcement action

An hour ago i received an e-mail saying i have a 1-day suspension starting today, but i haven't been online for the past 2 days because i had no working controller. I don't know the reason why they suspended me, the only information i get is from the enforcement
    page saying it has something to do with communication, but how? i wasn't even online today... I know it's only a 1-day suspension but still. i'm confused and i can't contact support regarding the suspension, this "banning" is getting out of control.

:)

Reality Starz, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Ban

Hi Inferno Lezoh -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are not something we are able to directly assist with on the Xbox Support Forums. For information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement website directly.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Banned account want games back

Hey TheLastSkrub -

In addition to what M3tal Daz3 said above, further information regarding Xbox Live Enforcement actions can be found at the
    Xbox Live Enforcement website.

We are unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

account suspended 24 hours? For: XBLPET

Hey Thaad -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are handled by the >>Xbox Live Enforcement<< team. We are unable to provide assistance with Enforcement related actions or Xbox Live account
    issues. For further information, you'll want to refer to the website I linked.

Thanks for understanding.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Wrongly banned (communication)

Hey Boomer -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are handled by the >>Xbox Live Enforcement<< team. We are unable to provide assistance with Enforcement related actions or Xbox Live account

Thanks for understanding.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Bannisement incorect - Translation: Incorrect Ban

Hey Chasseur -

Thanks for understanding. :)
Thema:

Xbox live enforcement action

1. Xbox live enforcement action - Similar Threads - live enforcement action

2. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have...
  3. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?: Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I...
  4. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: Does this make any since? The video that was banned had no players involved. It was my friend confronting his girlfriend on cheating and did not even know how to use this properly and uploaded it...
  5. Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action: Hello, I received this email (cc below) from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I wonder if it is a spam or not. If it is not a spam could you tell me more...
  6. Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action: Turtle Mountain/United Communications (ISPs): Xbox live enforcement action Have you removed then added your account back? This could refresh it. 701e2e7f-1fc0-46d1-a30b-4e5032724ee2
  7. Xbox Live enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live enforcement action: I understand we/I have done something against the 'Code of Conduct' and I have clicked on email, gone to Enforcement History, looked for orange hammer, only see congratulations you have a perfect...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcment action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcment action: Hi, today I have been suspended from Xbox live for marketplace theft, but I didn't do anything wrong. I need help here, also when I was reading the possible reasons: "This account participated in...
  9. Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action: I've received an email from xbox saying something about Xbox live logo. (this message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the...
  10. How do I have a Xbox Live enforcement action that was submitted in error withdrawn

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I have a Xbox Live enforcement action that was submitted in error withdrawn: Greeting, How do I have a I have a Xbox Live enforcement action that was submitted in error withdrawn. Who would I contact or what is the process? Thank You 8a2e4487-1bd8-44a2-b43e-107bf824c333