Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThomasSirotnak, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get IMMEDIATELY suspended, it’s fair to say two things. The system
    is broken and they punish the innocent and allow the guilty to go free. If you don’t expect to hear profanity in online communications, then it is safe to say you’ve never played a game online in your life. It’s been apart of online gaming from the beginning,
    so lets get that horse sh*t blame game, personal responsibility nonsense out of the way right now. You’re playing a rated M game like Red Dead Online where they are blowing peoples heads off and npc lawmen are calling you a [mod removed], lets be honest, you
    don’t have an issue with profanity. Xbox Live needs to reform their suspension system. It’s broken, they know it’s broken, and they have not done a thing to fix it. In fact, it has only gotten worse. I know most of you have experienced this nonsense. And I
    want to get as many people to boost this thread until they fix this garbage. It’s hurting a lot of innocent people and letting legit trolls, cheaters, modders, and greifers get off scot free. This needs to end. Microsoft needs to get their stuff together.
    The right to free speech should never be able to be infringed. That’s the first declaration of the highest law of the land, our Bill of Rights. And calling a cheater exactly what they are, then getting suspended, just so that same cheater can get some sick
    pleasure from causing others even more distress and grief is the most disgusting kind of abuse of power. And those giving them that power are responsible.

“We’re only following the guildlines of our terms of service.” -Nazis

:)

ThomasSirotnak, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

The enforcement team has been know to send a thank you note via Live letting a user know action was taken on one of the reports they submitted. I have received them numerous times. Sometime them message doesn't show up for a while after an issue was reported
    as some reports take time to complete an investigation.

If you feel it is broken, and have suggestions on how it can be improved, you can post the feedback/suggestion at https://reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xboxrequests
    so the right people see it.
  3. ThomasSirotnak Win User

So what you are telling me is that Microsoft records exactly what you are doing at all times just so they can review the footage you are witnessing of the cheater using an invicibility mod where bullets just pass right through him or he doesn’t die no
    matter how many times you get the player death indicator? Youre telling me they see exactly what I am seeing and take appropriate action? If that is true I have a very different issue regarding privacy. Because that is creepy. I know that isn’t what you are
    saying, but i am saying that is the only real way they are going to catch cheaters. Unless I record it and send it in, which i cannot do, I call bull on it. These guys get off free a whole lot more than they get caught, and that is exactly why they are so
    bold about their actions. One idea on how to fix the abuse for one thing, is to stop suspending people for profanity. Make it so if you curse during a M rated game, they are more lenient. They can ban racial slurs and things of that nature, but playfully calling
    out a cheater and using the f word is not a crime. And it shouldnt be. They absolutely deserve to be called out for their actions. And when i do not trust microsoft is doing a good job dealing justice to legit cheaters, hackers, and modders, since i see cheaters
    popping up more frequently, I have to assume they are emboldened by the lack of justice being done, and I have a right to use whatever language I want in confronting them in my opinion. Xbox live treats profanity worse than murder and does not allow ANY contesting
    of unjust reports. And all these things need to change. It isn’t hard to come up with ideas for changes, they just don’t want to put the work in. This problem has persisted for years. And it is giving these same cheaters and their ilk the power to make someone
    furious and then get the Xbox word nazis to punish them after they’ve been driven to the point that any sane person would want to use profanity against that cheating/griefing individual. And that isn’t alright. That’s manipulation of the system, it is corrupt,
    and it has happened to me four times now, and I know it happens to countless others. I’ve never made a forum thread about it until now. Something has to be done. Because I didn’t fight these lunacy suspensions before, but this is ridiculous. The XBL enforcement
    team are compliant in helping griefers achieve a sick level of pleasure.
  4. Smwutches Win User

For security reasons, the enforcement team will not tell you the results of your reports. But they do investigate every complaint they receive and will take the appropriate action. They have the tools need to see what is being done on the service. Profanity
    is going to be easier to see quicker than things like cheating. Just because someone receives a suspension for profanity quicker than the other person, it doesn't mean the other person won't receive one as well.
  5. PanditPurple Win User

stop playing games that have a ton of cheaters in them, block, report and move on with your life.
  6. ThomasSirotnak Win User

Do we have ANY proof that justice is actually taken? How do they prove they are cheating? Do they just take me at my word? It doesn’t seem likely. No, most the time people get away with the worst forms of griefing and then they punish YOU for rightfully
    showing some verbal displeasure. It is broken.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Actions

2. I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...: I have filed several reports about the same few individuals harassing me and ganging up on my clips to write innapropriate comments and bullying me. Nothing has been done by xbox live enforcement...
  3. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have...
  5. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: An hour ago i received an e-mail saying i have a 1-day suspension starting today, but i haven't been online for the past 2 days because i had no working controller. I don't know the reason why...
  6. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?: Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I...
  7. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: Does this make any since? The video that was banned had no players involved. It was my friend confronting his girlfriend on cheating and did not even know how to use this properly and uploaded it...
  8. Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action: Hello, I received this email (cc below) from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I wonder if it is a spam or not. If it is not a spam could you tell me more...
  9. Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action: Turtle Mountain/United Communications (ISPs): Xbox live enforcement action Have you removed then added your account back? This could refresh it. 701e2e7f-1fc0-46d1-a30b-4e5032724ee2
  10. Xbox Live enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live enforcement action: I understand we/I have done something against the 'Code of Conduct' and I have clicked on email, gone to Enforcement History, looked for orange hammer, only see congratulations you have a perfect...