Xbox live enforcement and mockery

Discus and support Xbox live enforcement and mockery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened Get rid of him... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thetaticalpeng, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Xbox live enforcement and mockery

Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened

Get rid of him

:)

Thetaticalpeng, Apr 10, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand someone is violating the code of conduct and telling you things you don't want to be hearing. I would recommend you report and block them to avoid having to interact with
    the players that are causing problems. Also reporting them will bring it to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team so they can face consequences with their breaking the rules.:

File a complaint on Xbox One.

How to mute or block other players on Xbox One
  3. Spazpol Win User

Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened

Get rid of him
    If you have issues with an enforcement case, you will have to open a case review through enforcement.xbox.com

If you need to report a player you can do that through the xbox console.

Please refrain from calling out users in the forums though.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please avoid using gtags as the forums are not for naming and shaming! If you think someone has violated the Code of Conduct just report that person or block him.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Unfortunately, Xbox Support, the Xbox Ambassadors and this forum aren't involved in the enforcement process. All you can do is report somebody if they're breached the Xbox Live code of conduct. If they have falsely reported you then you have nothing to
    worry about. The enforcement team will investigate the report, if they find you've done nothing wrong then nothing will happen.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Missing January Xbox Rewards

Hey Colin Mockery!

Thanks for your patience while we looked into your eligibility for January's Xbox Quest reward. Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information.
Thema:

1. Xbox live enforcement and mockery - Similar Threads - live enforcement mockery

2. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage: I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these [Mod Removed -...
  3. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?: Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I...
  4. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...
  5. Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal: I was wondering if I was to receive a permanent suspension or a suspension in general. Is it possible to make an appeal in 2019 at all. I have seen other post as this one but they are mostly...
  6. xbox live enforcement is unfair

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live enforcement is unfair: i got team killed in pubg game and i got mad at that player i sent him a few words for not doing it again and then the next day i got xbox live enforcement.... how is this fair? and this is not...
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement: So I was playing a ranked game last night on Rainbow Six: Siege. I had a long day and it was the last day before the season ended so I wanted to get a couple games in. It may have been a bad idea,...
  8. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: Does this make any since? The video that was banned had no players involved. It was my friend confronting his girlfriend on cheating and did not even know how to use this properly and uploaded it...
  9. Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]: En connaissez vous bcp des tribunaux qui accuse, juge, et impose des peine des accusés sans donner le simple droit aux accusés d'au minimum dire.....:Mr. Le Juge je crois que vous devriez entendre...
  10. Xbox live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement: How do i send an official complaint? recently been dealing with harassment from other players in game, then i get communications restricted on my profile. And then when i tried to have them re...