Xbox live enforcement and mockery

Discus and support Xbox live enforcement and mockery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened Get rid of him... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thetaticalpeng, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Xbox live enforcement and mockery

Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened

Get rid of him

:)

Thetaticalpeng, Apr 10, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand someone is violating the code of conduct and telling you things you don't want to be hearing. I would recommend you report and block them to avoid having to interact with
    the players that are causing problems. Also reporting them will bring it to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team so they can face consequences with their breaking the rules.:

File a complaint on Xbox One.

How to mute or block other players on Xbox One
  3. Spazpol Win User

Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened

Get rid of him
    If you have issues with an enforcement case, you will have to open a case review through enforcement.xbox.com

If you need to report a player you can do that through the xbox console.

Please refrain from calling out users in the forums though.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please avoid using gtags as the forums are not for naming and shaming! If you think someone has violated the Code of Conduct just report that person or block him.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Unfortunately, Xbox Support, the Xbox Ambassadors and this forum aren't involved in the enforcement process. All you can do is report somebody if they're breached the Xbox Live code of conduct. If they have falsely reported you then you have nothing to
    worry about. The enforcement team will investigate the report, if they find you've done nothing wrong then nothing will happen.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Missing January Xbox Rewards

Hey Colin Mockery!

Thanks for your patience while we looked into your eligibility for January's Xbox Quest reward. Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information.
Thema:

1. Xbox live enforcement and mockery - Similar Threads - live enforcement mockery

2. Xbox live enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement: Ok so let me tell yall a story of what happen. So i was playing with my friend right and he want to play a game that i had pf my acc aka gameshare. And me being nice i said ya (i knew all the bad...
  3. Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  4. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  5. Xbox Live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement: Funny how you beat a crew by yourself then they think you are cheating then a few days later getting a 1 day ban. So, why are you NOT! doing your job MS? I have, made Utube videos of cheaters...
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have...
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement: So i get a 2 week communications ban for telling some guy to stop bragging about getting kills. I didnt swear, i didnt tell him to do anything harming. Right after i tell him to HAVE A NICE DAY i...
  8. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  9. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: An hour ago i received an e-mail saying i have a 1-day suspension starting today, but i haven't been online for the past 2 days because i had no working controller. I don't know the reason why...
  10. Xbox Live Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team: In the last 90 days I have received multiple threatening hateful comments from all these people that I'm posting screenshots about it.I want to open a dialogue to discuss why do people have to go...