Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if I was to receive a permanent suspension or a suspension in general. Is it possible to make an appeal in 2019 at all. I have seen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CROxGAM3R, Mar 25, 2019.

1. CROxGAM3R
    CROxGAM3R Guest

I was wondering if I was to receive a permanent suspension or a suspension in general. Is it possible to make an appeal in 2019 at all. I have seen other post as this one but they are mostly older. I was wondering if there was a way on modern day Xbox
    Live to make a suspension appeal, (temporary and permanent).

:)

CROxGAM3R, Mar 25, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Gam3r!

We're glad to hear that everything was clarified. We will be locking this post as resolved but pleasedon't
    hesitate to Start
    a New Thread
    if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member
  3. CROxGAM3R Win User

Thank you, i was not banned during when i made the post but it helps for future references.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Gamer,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website<https://enforcement.xbox.com/>.If
    the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can file a case review. If the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can submit a case review.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information
    and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.Enforcement are the only ones that can help with this issue.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CROxGAM3R Win User

I was wondering if I was to receive a permanent suspension or a suspension in general. Is it possible to make an appeal in 2019 at all. I have seen other post as this one but they are mostly older. I was wondering if there was a way on modern day
    Xbox Live to make a suspension appeal, (temporary and permanent).
    modern day as in 2019 and so on
  6. Spazpol Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Appeal

2. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage: I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these [Mod Removed -...
  3. Xbox live enforcement and mockery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement and mockery: Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened Get rid of him 18192ba0-e195-4a47-a735-549f023cbb67
  4. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?: Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I...
  5. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...
  6. xbox live enforcement is unfair

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live enforcement is unfair: i got team killed in pubg game and i got mad at that player i sent him a few words for not doing it again and then the next day i got xbox live enforcement.... how is this fair? and this is not...
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement: So I was playing a ranked game last night on Rainbow Six: Siege. I had a long day and it was the last day before the season ended so I wanted to get a couple games in. It may have been a bad idea,...
  8. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: Does this make any since? The video that was banned had no players involved. It was my friend confronting his girlfriend on cheating and did not even know how to use this properly and uploaded it...
  9. Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]: En connaissez vous bcp des tribunaux qui accuse, juge, et impose des peine des accusés sans donner le simple droit aux accusés d'au minimum dire.....:Mr. Le Juge je crois que vous devriez entendre...
  10. Is there an appeal process for xbox live enforcement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an appeal process for xbox live enforcement?: I want to understand how one moment of toxicity leads to a week long suspension. I have been a good community member and have done nothing reportable, besides the occasional being absolutely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appeal xbox enforcement