Xbox Live Enforcement Hammer not showing up.

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement Hammer not showing up. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have contacted support, used multiple web browsers and different IP's even tried signing in on my Xbox, deleting the cache. I was transferred 6 times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cobra Varanzano, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Live Enforcement Hammer not showing up.

I have contacted support, used multiple web browsers and different IP's even tried signing in on my Xbox, deleting the cache. I was transferred 6 times and hung up on. I was assigned this suspension on march 5 around 12:30 so it has been way longer than 24 hours.

The issue being Xbox live suspension showing up on Xbox but not in my email or on the website https://enforcement.xbox.com/.

I wish there was an email or some type of way to message someone. Because I do not believe I am the only one who isn't getting an email or hammer.

:)

Cobra Varanzano, Mar 8, 2021
  2. GuNsHoT2YaDoMe Win User

Served my suspension now let me play!

It didn't work. My enforcement history shows no active suspension but the little hammer icon is still yellow for some reason .
  3. onyxishere Win User

xbox enforcement

If you've had an enforcement from Live you'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click on the hammer icon.

If the enforcement is for the game only then you'll need to contact Bungie as Xbox does not do game specific enforcements.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

What do ido

The only people that handle enforcement actions is the enforcement team that can be reached by signing into the account that has the enforcement action on it at enforcement.xbox.com you can click on the orange hammer there that will show you any enforcement
    actions and if the enforcement action is eligible you can file for a case review.
  5. GODtheSniper Win User

i want to appeal the case for my other xbox live acount suspension

@Mrtrevor what shows up when you go to that "Enforcement" website? Does it come up with your suspension at all? or is it blank?

If you cannot see your enforcement taken on you account.

First: Make sure you are correctly logged in.

Second: Make sure to click on the hammer in a circle logo that should say "past enforcement actions on your account..."

Third: There it should have your suspension with the "apply for a review" to the right of the suspension.
  6. Riffai Win User

Clip wrongfully taken down!

Because there is a ban hammer logo on it, as well as I received a notification on Xbox Live messages and email. And looking at the Enforcement page I can see the exact content and it says that it's been taken down.
Thema:

Xbox Live Enforcement Hammer not showing up.

1. Xbox Live Enforcement Hammer not showing up. - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Hammer

2. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: So I received an Enforcement Action and served the time. How long will it appear on my account? dd57cfa9-eedd-4b06-9453-450a37a1852d
  3. Suspended live enforcement action, but for what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended live enforcement action, but for what: firstly i would like to say im a disabled military pensioner, and for the last 4 years i use xbox to connect with only onr frlend, someone recently sent me a messagr ststing he liked my review, i...
  4. 18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available)

in XBoX on Consoles
    18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available): I Have an OG Xbox live gamer tag - December. This account is 18 years old. I have been an avid Xbox live player and loyal to a fault when all my other friends went and got Playstations. I stayed...
  5. Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action: E-Mail: " [ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ] This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the...
  6. XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!): So today I have recieved another Suspension resulting in a time frame of suspension for 7 days, and for absolutely no reason. Someone is reporting my Looking For Group posts within the XBOX...
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Issue: I received a 14day suspension lately. I've took some proof photos on my phone about my messages, no trash talking. I received the ban at 21th Dec. 7:30Pm, when i was not even online. There is a...
  8. Why is xbox live enforcement team so garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox live enforcement team so garbage: I was com banned today because I told someone after they had already been harassing me that they were a failed abortion. Abortion isnt a swear word you microsoft children. How is it that I've been...
  9. Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action”: Hello. I cant seem to be able to get ahold of anyone at Microsoft support so i am hoping someone can offer any advise/help/assistance. I received this email re my son’s Xbox account but its not...
  10. Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!: I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself because I know they're just having anger...