Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

Discus and support Xbox live enforcement is a joke. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CreamSupreme848, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you suspend someone for something YOU allowed in the first place.
    The worst is that I see way worse pictures. I be seeing girls with their [mod removed] showing. Not even exaggerating. I report those nothing happens. Someone gets salty and reports mine once and y'all jump on me. I can't help but feel discriminated against
    at this point. Y'all really need to fix your system cause it's not working. It just makes it harder for real players to do anything while [mod removed] bots with [mod removed] showing trying to get scam children easier to do their thing.

:)

CreamSupreme848, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

People don't get suspended for little to no reason. They get suspended for breaking the Code of Conduct / Community Standards.

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-standards

Plus, people are notified exactly why they were suspended.

How am I notified of my suspension?

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. This address is referred to as your Microsoft Account (MSA). If you are using a child account, an email is also sent to
    the Microsoft Account associated with your parent or guardian. Each email message explains that the account was subject to enforcement action and links to pages that provide additional information.

In addition to the email message, affected accounts also receive an Xbox Live message that can be viewed from your Xbox console, Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on Windows 10. Like the email, this message explains that the account received enforcement action
    and provides links to more information. Note that if you have received a full account suspension you may be unable to view this message, and will instead be notified upon attempting to sign in to Xbox Live that the account has been suspended from the service.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-4

Now, in regards to the profile picture. Just because people are able to upload an inappropriate content it doesn't mean the Enforcement team deemed it acceptable. For example, here is the policy for Gamertags:

The Code of Conduct establishes that certain types of content, such as profanity, hate speech, references to illegal activities, and other controversial or sensitive topics are not permitted. Content that is designed to look similar to or otherwise suggest
    such topics is also inappropriate.

The vast majority of Gamertags are perfectly acceptable. However, successfully creating a particular Gamertag doesn’t automatically mean that it’s appropriate. If you encounter an offensive Gamertag or profile, please file a complaint.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

And for Custom Profile pics specifically:

Whatever image you choose, keep in mind that all images have to follow the guidelines in the

Code of Conduct
    . Please avoid:

• Images intended to harm or harass another person
    • Images that depict nudity or are sexual in nature
    • References to illegal drugs
    • Depictions of real-life violence or excessive violence/gore
    • Images containing personal information
    • References to hate groups, terrorist organizations, or notorious figures
    • Inflammatory images directed towards specific demographic groups

What happens if I upload inappropriate custom images?

If you upload an inappropriate custom image it may be removed and replaced with the most recent Microsoft-created image that you used, and you will be prevented from uploading any additional imagery for a specific period (typically 24 hours). Repeated violations
    or especially inappropriate images may result in lengthier suspensions.

Keep in mind that once you’ve uploaded an image, even if it was shown only briefly or was subsequently changed, it may get reviewed and the account may still be subject to enforcement action.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Lastly, you could try submitting a Case Review; however, it's important to note it has to meet the following requirements:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  3. CreamSupreme848 Win User

They aren't swear words they are minor words to describe a womens parts. They're censored cause....dumb. The reality is that there are plenty of pic out there involving such....parts that y'all allow. How hypocritical.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. CreamSupreme848 Win User

Oh and look at that I can't even make a proper discussion because you're censoring me. I can edit but this further proves my point. The words describe lady parts if that wasn't obvious.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I understand that people don't just get suspended for NO REASON but it may as well be. My picture was just Chloe price. But because they don't agree with it I'm suspended. There are worse pictures out there that don't get suspended such as what
    I've described which is just a step away from nudity. So if you really want to protect the kids then stop allowing them to see nudity on xbox.
    In another comment, you said, "They aren't swear words they are minor words to describe a womens parts. They're censored cause....dumb. The reality is that there are plenty of pic out there involving such....parts that y'all allow. How hypocritical." Plus,
    what was actually said in another comment.

Words that describe a women's "parts" is against the Code of Conduct, which has already been provided.

Whatever image you choose, keep in mind that all images have to follow the guidelines in the

Code of Conduct
    . Please avoid:

• Images intended to harm or harass another person
    • Images that depict nudity or are sexual in nature
    • References to illegal drugs
    • Depictions of real-life violence or excessive violence/gore
    • Images containing personal information
    • References to hate groups, terrorist organizations, or notorious figures
    • Inflammatory images directed towards specific demographic groups

It doesn't matter if there are worse pictures of there. Breaking the rules is still breaking the rules. In addition, just because they have not been suspended yet, it does not mean they will not get suspended eventually.

Thema:

1. Xbox live enforcement is a joke. - Similar Threads - live enforcement joke

2. Xbox live enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement: Ok so let me tell yall a story of what happen. So i was playing with my friend right and he want to play a game that i had pf my acc aka gameshare. And me being nice i said ya (i knew all the bad...
  3. Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  4. Xbox Live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement: Funny how you beat a crew by yourself then they think you are cheating then a few days later getting a 1 day ban. So, why are you NOT! doing your job MS? I have, made Utube videos of cheaters...
  5. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have...
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement: So i get a 2 week communications ban for telling some guy to stop bragging about getting kills. I didnt swear, i didnt tell him to do anything harming. Right after i tell him to HAVE A NICE DAY i...
  7. Xb live enforcement is a joke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb live enforcement is a joke: for 1 there is no way to contact the enforcement team. 2 my rep is almost completely full with green i get reported for 1 message sent to some loser who teabagged , spawn killed the whole match...
  8. Xbox live Enforcement - the joke ( story to tell you guys why xbox 360 + ps4 are much better )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Enforcement - the joke ( story to tell you guys why xbox 360 + ps4 are much better ): Well i received a 2 week suspension from xbox enforcement which was fine e-mail notified etc. my suspension ended today. Much to my frustration they have then resuspended me until the end of...
  9. XBox Live Enforcement... What a Joke!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live Enforcement... What a Joke!!!: So I play BO2, my friends and I have noticed A LOT of modders playing... why? Cause XBox Live enforcement doesn't do anything about them... not since Ghost came out, and now they are gearing up...
  10. Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid: enforcement team is a joke. I have this guy cheating RIGHT NOW. He has the game pause glitches and there's nothing I can do. I have reported him over 100 times in the past 6 months and nothing is...