XBOX live enforcement is absurd

Discus and support XBOX live enforcement is absurd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am ready to kick Microsoft to the curb for their stupid [Mod removed-profanity] ban policies where they ban and you can't really fight back. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BMANAXEMURDERER, Oct 2, 2019.

1. XBOX live enforcement is absurd

I am ready to kick Microsoft to the curb for their stupid [Mod removed-profanity] ban policies where they ban and you can't really fight back. I was banned because someone sent me a
    [Mod removed] message after a game and I responded with [Mod removed]. 1. its a game rated M for mature 2. when was
    [Mod removed] a really bad term 3. it was in response 4. Microsoft has created a community of
    [Mod removed]

:)

BMANAXEMURDERER, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Felow gamer,

When you created your account, you agreed to the
    Microsoft service agreement
    . Which includes the code of conduct. For any Enforcement related issues we recommend visiting the
    Enforcement site. We here on the forums are unable to do anything, even Xbox support cant do anything with bans. Also keep in mind the

forum guidelines
    when posting threads. This is an excerpt from the
    code of conduct
    :

Conduct

Some parts of the internet don’t have rules—and the Xbox online community isn’t one of them. Yes, Xbox Live is, in a meaningful sense, your gaming network. But it belongs to millions of others, too. You deserve a place to be yourself with confidence, free
    from bullying, hatred, and harassment—and so does every other player. So it’s important to
    treat others as they would like to be treated.

Remember:

• Win or lose, be a good sport
    • Did someone have a great game? Let them know!
    • You are the community
    • A little bit of trash talk is okay, but keep it clean
    • No one likes trolling, so don’t do it
    As there is nothing more we can do, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. KindGryphon Win User

[Mod removed]

1. The game rating only applies to single player content. Xbox live interactions are all expected to be rated "E for everyone". Something everyone agrees to when making an account.

2. Its pretty much always been a derogatory term.

3. It doesnt matter who started it. (something else you also agreed to)

4. Got nothing for you on that one.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Bmanaxemurderer

As Code Of conduct states the messaging system as well as voice chat follows these rules even if the game itself is rated M for Mature. You can find read this link here to help you know what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox's Enforcement service is absurd.

You don't get suspended twice for the same thing.Your 2nd suspension would of been for a separate offence committed before your first suspension was even issued.

During the course of the investigation the enforcement team would of found other offences you had committed which is why you were issued a 100 day suspension.In the past it would of probably been a permanent ban.

100 day suspensions do not show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed so you will have to wait it out.

Also be aware that if you are thinking of using a secondary account to avoid this suspension then don't as that is also against the code of conduct & will most likely result in a console privilege suspension.
  6. GASTRONOT Win User

xbox one banned

this is too absurd. is my xbox one now junkbox one? this is really absurd man.
Thema:

1. XBOX live enforcement is absurd - Similar Threads - live enforcement absurd

2. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  3. Xbox live enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement: Ok so let me tell yall a story of what happen. So i was playing with my friend right and he want to play a game that i had pf my acc aka gameshare. And me being nice i said ya (i knew all the bad...
  4. Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  5. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  6. Xbox Live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement: Funny how you beat a crew by yourself then they think you are cheating then a few days later getting a 1 day ban. So, why are you NOT! doing your job MS? I have, made Utube videos of cheaters...
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement: So i get a 2 week communications ban for telling some guy to stop bragging about getting kills. I didnt swear, i didnt tell him to do anything harming. Right after i tell him to HAVE A NICE DAY i...
  9. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  10. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: An hour ago i received an e-mail saying i have a 1-day suspension starting today, but i haven't been online for the past 2 days because i had no working controller. I don't know the reason why...