Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Screwy, May 15, 2019.

1. The Screwy
    The Screwy Guest

I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] just for them to tell us “hey you cant talk to your friends for a few weeks or months”. All over telling some annoying little kid to
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] on a Rated M game which they shouldnt be playing in the first place. If you are a part of microsofts enforcement team or love what they do you are a disgrace and dont believe in the first amendment which is FREEDOM
    OF SPEECH TO SAY WHATEVER WE PLEASE.

:)

The Screwy, May 15, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You are free to argue your case on if you are eligible for a case review on enforcement.xbox.com.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Those are the rules you agreed to when you signed up. While the games themselves are rated for that, everything else on Live has to remain E for everyone. Freedom of speech does not apply since Live is not part of the government.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

XBOX GARBAGE ENFORCEMENT

Ambassadors are not actual Microsoft employees. As unfortunate as this situation is. You'll receive no help with it here in the forums.

I'm assuming that you've already submitted a Case Review in regards to the enforcement action that has been taken out against you. In case you haven't already done so though. Here's a link with information in regards to case reviews and the options you have
    in this type of situation. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

I do hope that everything works out for you in the long run. Best of luck to you.
  5. TimGleason1 Win User

XBOX GARBAGE ENFORCEMENT

I've been apart of xbox for 15 years kid, once again not what it was about and this post has nothing to do with the situation. If I choose to swear or not is my choice, its your choice to look at it like a little kid oh my god profanity, or grow a pair
    and sack up be aware thats the language of the world. Once again another post partisan self entitled arrogant child. Focus on the issue at hand little one not just the bottom part of this thread, clearly your delusional if you still feel the same.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

XBOX GARBAGE ENFORCEMENT

I'm not an employee and the enforcement team doesn't use the forums. It's just users helping users here. Based on your response, its going to be an easy conclusion that you'll have more enforcement actions in your future.

Its your account and you're responsible for it and you'll be dealing with those repercussions based on you actions.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Garbage

2. Xbox Live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement: Funny how you beat a crew by yourself then they think you are cheating then a few days later getting a 1 day ban. So, why are you NOT! doing your job MS? I have, made Utube videos of cheaters...
  3. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement: So i get a 2 week communications ban for telling some guy to stop bragging about getting kills. I didnt swear, i didnt tell him to do anything harming. Right after i tell him to HAVE A NICE DAY i...
  5. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  6. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: An hour ago i received an e-mail saying i have a 1-day suspension starting today, but i haven't been online for the past 2 days because i had no working controller. I don't know the reason why...
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team: In the last 90 days I have received multiple threatening hateful comments from all these people that I'm posting screenshots about it.I want to open a dialogue to discuss why do people have to go...
  8. Xbox live enforcement and mockery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement and mockery: Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened Get rid of him 18192ba0-e195-4a47-a735-549f023cbb67
  9. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?: Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I...
  10. Xbox Live Reputation "Avoid Me" and the Garbage that is "Enforcement ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Reputation "Avoid Me" and the Garbage that is "Enforcement ...: I'm sorry but I must say that this "Enforcement" group that has been created is a complete joke. Now hear me out. I understand what the intended purpose of this group is and I do agree with what...