xbox live enforcement is unfair

Discus and support xbox live enforcement is unfair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got team killed in pubg game and i got mad at that player i sent him a few words for not doing it again and then the next day i got xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StoneBanks619, Mar 15, 2019.

1. xbox live enforcement is unfair

i got team killed in pubg game and i got mad at that player i sent him a few words for not doing it again and then the next day i got xbox live enforcement.... how is this fair? and this is not the first time this is so frustating.

:)

StoneBanks619, Mar 15, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Sending inappropiate messages is against the code of conduct and could get you banned.

If you feel that the ban was unfair, visit http://enforcement.xbox.com and appeal against the ban.
  3. StoneBanks619 Win User

Ok but at least the player who team killed me did he got his suspension ? for team killing.. i reported him.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

We in the forums do not have access to the enforcement system and the enforcement team is not present in here.

If the words you used is provanity then it goes against the code of conduct.

If the suspension/ban is more than 24 hours you can do a case review, if it is upheld you will have to wait out the suspension/ban.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

You could have received the enforcement for something that you did a while back, not necessarily this.

You may be eligible to
    submit a case review
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.
Thema:

1. xbox live enforcement is unfair - Similar Threads - live enforcement unfair

2. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage: I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these [Mod Removed -...
  3. Xbox live enforcement and mockery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement and mockery: Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened Get rid of him 18192ba0-e195-4a47-a735-549f023cbb67
  4. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?: Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I...
  5. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal: I was wondering if I was to receive a permanent suspension or a suspension in general. Is it possible to make an appeal in 2019 at all. I have seen other post as this one but they are mostly...
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement: So I was playing a ranked game last night on Rainbow Six: Siege. I had a long day and it was the last day before the season ended so I wanted to get a couple games in. It may have been a bad idea,...
  8. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: Does this make any since? The video that was banned had no players involved. It was my friend confronting his girlfriend on cheating and did not even know how to use this properly and uploaded it...
  9. Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]: En connaissez vous bcp des tribunaux qui accuse, juge, et impose des peine des accusés sans donner le simple droit aux accusés d'au minimum dire.....:Mr. Le Juge je crois que vous devriez entendre...
  10. Xbox live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement: How do i send an official complaint? recently been dealing with harassment from other players in game, then i get communications restricted on my profile. And then when i tried to have them re...