Xbox Live enforcement

Discus and support Xbox Live enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Funny how you beat a crew by yourself then they think you are cheating then a few days later getting a 1 day ban. So, why are you NOT! doing your job... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJX2JZ, Jul 18, 2019.

1. DJX2JZ
    DJX2JZ Guest

Xbox Live enforcement

Funny how you beat a crew by yourself then they think you are cheating then a few days later getting a 1 day ban.

So, why are you NOT! doing your job MS?

I have, made Utube videos of cheaters glitching, sent in pictures to RS and yourself, but nothing ever gets done about it.

Not that I am complaining, just very very funny how bias you are.

I get a bad rep and banned as I verbally abuse the squeakers and depraved people out there who say, and I quote:
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].

I will, and never will stop sending messages to these scum of society.

Roll on 2020, I wont be buying a Xbox 2.... I little bird told me inside PS that PS5 will still be 3x more powerful Xbox Live enforcement :D

:)

DJX2JZ, Jul 18, 2019
  2. greg_window10_instal Win User

Communication ban. Why?

Beagwang,

It's my understanding that the Enforcement team does not follow this forum. May I recommend that you go to and sign in at the "Enforcement Team" webpage and see if you can file for a "Case Review".
    For more information see "Your Xbox Live account has been suspended or banned" .

enforcement.xbox.com

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

SA
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Ban

Hi Inferno Lezoh -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are not something we are able to directly assist with on the Xbox Support Forums. For information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement website directly.
  4. Feverish13 Win User

Modder complains about mods.

5. ArminatorX Win User

Can normal xbox live players ban people

You could as well ask if "normal people" can arrest other people and put them in jail.

The answer is no.

Normal people/xbox live players can report people to the police/Xbox Live Enforcement, and then there is an investigation.

If the police/Xbox Live Enforcement find that the reported person broke the law/Xbox Live Code of Conduct, the police/Xbox Live Enforcement will arrest/suspend the person that broke the rules.

So normal people can report, but not actually ban people. The banning is done by real people in the Xbox Live Enforcement team after reviewing evidence that is usually automatically sent in with the report.
  6. BigDaddyAmerica Win User

Hackers / modders out of controll

Hello Floorboss,

The Xbox Live Enforcement Team which is in charge of Enforcing the rules and banning/suspending modders/cheaters is on the move. They have been for quiet some time. The Xbox Live Enforcement Team has it's own "Undercover Enforcers" making sure that the Xbox
    Live Customers are following the Terms Of Use and Code Of Conduct. I am sorry for you running into Modders/Cheaters but it will take some time to get rid of them.
Thema:

Xbox Live enforcement

1. Xbox Live enforcement - Similar Threads - Live enforcement

2. Xbox live enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement: Ok so let me tell yall a story of what happen. So i was playing with my friend right and he want to play a game that i had pf my acc aka gameshare. And me being nice i said ya (i knew all the bad...
  3. Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  4. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  5. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have...
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement: So i get a 2 week communications ban for telling some guy to stop bragging about getting kills. I didnt swear, i didnt tell him to do anything harming. Right after i tell him to HAVE A NICE DAY i...
  7. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  8. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: An hour ago i received an e-mail saying i have a 1-day suspension starting today, but i haven't been online for the past 2 days because i had no working controller. I don't know the reason why...
  9. Xbox Live Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team: In the last 90 days I have received multiple threatening hateful comments from all these people that I'm posting screenshots about it.I want to open a dialogue to discuss why do people have to go...
  10. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage: I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these [Mod Removed -...