Xbox Live -- Entered into computer as parent and can't use xbox live as child

Discus and support Xbox Live -- Entered into computer as parent and can't use xbox live as child in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We're having trouble with Xbox live. When we renewed online I did it under my account login (parent). My son does not have xbox live on the TV for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Momjcann, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Momjcann
    Momjcann Guest

We're having trouble with Xbox live. When we renewed online I did it under my account login (parent). My son does not have xbox live on the TV for some reason when he signs in. When I login as me (parent) it works on the TV. How can I transfer the xbox
    live subscription to him. I don't use it at all.

:)

Momjcann, Jan 22, 2014
  2. cookerrac
    cookerrac Guest
    Cannot sign into parent account.

Good day everybody. As the subject says, I cannot sign into the parent account tied to my child account. Let me explain more thoroughly. The child account I most of time cannot log into xbox live because the parent microsoft account isn't valid.
    Now I know the sign-in information of the child account, but not for the orignal parent account that is tied to it. So I made a new parent account and signed it up for Xbox live. The problem is xbox live won't let me sign to into the new parent account to
    verify the child account. I get "xbox live signup is unavailble. Please try again later." I tried xbox support and they said they call me on 2-3 days. That was on Friday 12/13/13 and I have yet to get any help. If anyone could help me or point me to the right
    direction that would great. BTW is this the child account.

cookerrac, Jan 22, 2014
  3. jet96x
    jet96x Guest
    Child Account cannot play downloaded game?

Got a new Xbox One for Xmas. Came with a free download of Ori and the Blind Forest. Setup a Parent account and a child account on xbox live. Linked the child account through family function. Entered the code and downloaded last night from my parent sign
    on. Now I can play the game but the child account cannot. Says the account that downloaded the game must login? I thought the whole concept with xbox family feature was whole household could play games if parent purchases them. Am I doing something wrong?
    New to xbox and xbox live. Thanks

jet96x, Jan 22, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there Momjcann!

-

You can't actually transfer an Xbox LIVE Gold membership to another account, but what you can do is call up Xbox Phone support by clicking the link below and request that your subscription to be cancled. When you Gold Subscription is cancled, they will
    send you the remaining gold time to your email as a redeem code. Once you get that redeem code, just sign into your sons account from the Xbox Console or on Xbox.com and redeem that code on his account. Xbox Live -- Entered into computer as parent and can't use xbox live as child :)

support.xbox.com/contact-us

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox Live -- Entered into computer as parent and can't use xbox live as child - Similar Threads - Live Entered computer

2. Xbox live gold voucher entered accepted but not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold voucher entered accepted but not working: Hi could someone give me advise please. I bought a 3month membership today i entered it, accepted it but if i want to buy a game on gold subscription it tells me i am not a xbox live gold...
  3. Comment entrer ma carte xbox live gold -[Translation - How to enter my Xbox Live Gold Card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment entrer ma carte xbox live gold -[Translation - How to enter my Xbox Live Gold Card]: Comment entrer ma carte xbox live gold -[Translation - How to enter my Xbox Live Gold Card] 80e3bd8b-6e4e-42d8-8bee-6c8ad3a27cf3
  4. xbox live, code ingevoerd, maar nog geen Fortnite kunnen spelen [Xbox Live, code entered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live, code ingevoerd, maar nog geen Fortnite kunnen spelen [Xbox Live, code entered...: Bij het opstarten van Fortnite wordt gevraagd om of de disk te installeren of te kijken of je bent aangemeld voor xbox live..(daarvoor een code gekocht en ingevoerd..) Voor zover wij het kunnen...
  5. Entered Xbox Live Code on Wrong Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered Xbox Live Code on Wrong Account: I got my son a xbox live membership for Christmas, we couldn’t work out how to enter it on his xbox so i followed the link on my email with the code. I clicked ‘apply’ expecting it to ask me to...
  6. Can't enter xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enter xbox live: I want to enter my account xbox live but I can't [MEDIA] [MEDIA] 79f0d53a-e5ab-4e91-9b6e-ab237f03d981
  7. The email for my xbox live account was deleted, how can I enter my Profile and change the ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The email for my xbox live account was deleted, how can I enter my Profile and change the ...: My T-Online Email got deletet due to changing to another Internet Provider. Unfortunately my Xbox Live Account was linked with it. Is there a way , to reenter and change the Email so i can use...
  8. my windows 10 xbox live will not link with facebook even though I have entered email and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    my windows 10 xbox live will not link with facebook even though I have entered email and ...: I have a new lap top with windows 10 pro and I have the xbox live game hub from Microsoft. I am trying to link with facebook and every time I log in nothing happens. I also can not log into...
  9. Why can not I enter my "xbox live gold" code correctly?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can not I enter my "xbox live gold" code correctly?: I cant redeem my code, it says that there is a problem. i want to play and this doesnt let me. my code is a "Xbox live gold for 3 months" fc066b8a-43e5-414d-af68-be9ee897ef2c
  10. PUR-OrderLocked When Entering Xbox Live Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PUR-OrderLocked When Entering Xbox Live Code: Hi I bought an xbox live code I enter it exactly as it's shown and I receive this PUR-OrderLocked 26yqNxxLYzkofl2q.0.6.11 2018/07/14 - 11:44:51 UTC My account has no restrictions on it...