Xbox live error code for 360 on my one s

Discus and support Xbox live error code for 360 on my one s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant sign in on this console for bo2 so i deleted profile only like i was told now i need xbox live to redownload and unplugging router was a no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobVanMeter, Jun 23, 2019.

1. RobVanMeter
    RobVanMeter Guest

Cant sign in on this console for bo2 so i deleted profile only like i was told now i need xbox live to redownload and unplugging router was a no go,says cant find teredo address? Anyone have a clue how to fix

:)

RobVanMeter, Jun 23, 2019
  2. taidara Win User

XBox Live Connection error on 360 after buying XBox One.

But your Xbox One is able to connect to Live just fine?

If you select one of your 360's and run the diagnostic test (Test Xbox Live Connection), do you then get an error code?
  3. The Sphinxster Win User

Cannot Sign In To My Account

Yeah I had to do this "awesome" process just to get my account to load on a brand new Xbox One S. From Xbox 360 to now the same account error code is alive and well.
  4. BuddyAcker Win User

Error Code: 80151012

I'm getting the error code when I attempt to access my Windows Live account on Xbox Live. My 360 has no problems connecting to Xbox Live, but when I try to sign in using my Windows Live ID I get the error code message.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can't download update

6. CQQT Win User

Settings > network > Advanced settings > Alternate mac address > Clear... it will restart your xbox..

make sure that settings on router are correct too..

open these ports:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    UDP Port 3544 (UDP)
    UDP Port 4500 (UDP)
Thema:

1. Xbox live error code for 360 on my one s - Similar Threads - live error code

2. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? 9d053b3e-8fd3-4d10-b988-eea9f400008f
  3. Erro ao colocar o código da Xbox Live (Error entering Xbox Live code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao colocar o código da Xbox Live (Error entering Xbox Live code): Alguém sabe como resolver o erro ao colocar o código da Xbox live.... Comprei a Live de 3 meses e coloco o código aparece la normal pra resgatar , e quando vou resgatar da erro no serviço da Xbox...
  4. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  5. Error code 0xc00d7159 (HDCP) for Xbox Live Tv and Movies app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc00d7159 (HDCP) for Xbox Live Tv and Movies app: Ive seen this floating around on here in the past, and Ive seen all the responses to fix it, but nothing has worked. This started about a week ago when parts of Live were down and it hasnt...
  6. Error Code Can not connect to live XBOX360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code Can not connect to live XBOX360: [img] Here is the Tracer Route, i tried everything on the help site.. please help fb4b9e1c-2ab5-4df4-87ac-f0b94da4cc3d
  7. Can’t Sign Into Xbox Live Via Xbox One Console Error Code - 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Sign Into Xbox Live Via Xbox One Console Error Code - 0x87DD0006: I’m having issues signing into Xbox live on my XO console I believe this is related to the XBL SSO currently in place that MS XO support have just tweeted on Twitter. I get the following message...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????: Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After uninstalling the game program, it can not be...
  9. Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.: I just found hundreds of users reporting an error code of 121010 - failure to record results in the cloud. Many of these topics included hundreds of users needing an answer. Some of these question...
  10. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...