XBOX live Family accout

Discus and support XBOX live Family accout in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently have two- XBOX one systems in my home, and one ps3 (strictly used for Netflix,Prime..etc) I was considering purchasing a 3rd XBOX system,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeromeMacDonald1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. XBOX live Family accout

I currently have two- XBOX one systems in my home, and one ps3 (strictly used for Netflix,Prime..etc) I was considering purchasing a 3rd XBOX system, but I do no think its practical to have to pay for three gold memberships every year. Does MS still have
    a family live account, and if so, how do I get it?

:)

JeromeMacDonald1, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Hqgk Win User

XBOX live Family accout

If you have already set up your account with gold as home on all of your devices than yes, you can stream netflix and be gaming at once.
  3. JeromeMacDonald1 Win User

XBOX live Family accout

Thank You for your reply. Here and example of how my systems are currently used. Two gaming on two systems, and one using Netflix all at once... is this possible?
  4. Smwutches Win User

XBOX live Family accout

5. WLP Lucated Win User

Error 80151006, cannot download profile, try again later

is xbox live accout offline ?
  6. ngocphi Win User

How can i remove the parental email account from my xbox account

you. Ned to goto account.microsoft.com then sign in with the parental account then remove the account frommthe family however you will need to readd a new parental account in order to sign into live again

For parental controls as child accounts cannot not have a parental accout
Thema:

XBOX live Family accout

1. XBOX live Family accout - Similar Threads - live Family accout

2. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  3. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  4. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  5. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  6. Family account to xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account to xbox live gold account: My son currently plays as part of my gold account family feature. He wants to get his own gold account without losing his gamertag/digital games. How would this be done? Thanks...
  7. I am under my friend family member to receive xbox live but I cannot play nor do I have...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am under my friend family member to receive xbox live but I cannot play nor do I have...: So I am under my friend family member to get xbox live but I can't access it nor can I play. So I thought it had to do something with xbox unlimited live that I have been subscribed to but that...
  8. Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?: Hi! My two kids have both an Xbox One S. One of them has a Xbox Live Gold account. He added his brother as a family member. They both want to play Fortnite at the same time. But this does not...
  9. XBox Live not shared on the family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live not shared on the family account: Hi, I have accidentally added XBox Live to my daughters account. I didn't think it would matter as she is part of the Family group on the XBox. But now when I or my other daughters try to go onto...
  10. Xbox Live family members

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live family members: I recently purchased and downloaded Fortune Island on Forza Horizon 4. My son is an added family member to my account, and my Xbox One is set as the 'Home' Xbox. How can he play Fortune Island...