xbox live for fortnite

Discus and support xbox live for fortnite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why Microsoft not make Fortnite without gold subscription like other consoles Playstation and Nintendo SwitchI hope you make fortnite without xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShurensleyHughs, Oct 22, 2019.

1. xbox live for fortnite

Why Microsoft not make Fortnite without gold subscription like other consoles Playstation and Nintendo SwitchI hope you make fortnite without xbox live gold and thanks

:)

ShurensleyHughs, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Κωνσταντίν Win User

Xbox live purchase check failure in Fortnite

Whenever I log into Fortnite, it says “Xbox live purchase check failure”

Then underneath it says “Unable to verify purchase with Xbox live services” xbox live error code is 0x800C0019 Is this Fortnite’s fault or xbox live’s. Please help.
  3. CosmicalCosmix Win User

Xbox live gold fortnite

I'm not talking about spending 300$ on fortnite what I'm saying that it's not right to charge xbox live gold for fortnite just for multiplayer
  4. CaitlinCross Win User

Xbox live gold sharing

I've signed in on my account on his xbox, then downloading fortnite. Is that right? Should it give him the freedom to play online on fortnite using my xbox live gold?
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live

A subscription to Xbox Live Gold is required for all online multiplayer.

Without it you can play offline game modes but some games are online only, as Fortnite is.

You will need to buy a subscription to Xbox Live Gold to play online on Fortnite.
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Fortnite

you need your xbox live to be able to play fortnite
Thema:

xbox live for fortnite

1. xbox live for fortnite - Similar Threads - live fortnite

2. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  3. Fortnite won't recognise my Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't recognise my Xbox live account: Hi For nearly 4 hours i have been trying to get fortnite to work on my xbox one it loads up then takes me straight to the xbox live membership page telling me i need xbox live. Which i already...
  4. Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: Console said an update failed and won't let me play anything. Error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201. Fortnite took down the system. d2a47203-e446-4d8e-9b08-c6b11ef379b3
  5. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  6. Xbox live gold fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold fortnite: Microsoft Xbox live gold is a great service even I don't own a xbox one and I enjoy but there is a major problem with this. It's the free games people already spend 300$ on an xbox one s and 30 or...
  7. Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?: Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale? 868ee045-582c-4166-9684-951abdd384a7
  8. Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one: How is it fair that my brother can play Fortnite for free on the nintendo switch while i have to pay for LIVE for my xbox one? I am a casual gamer and don't like these pay to play schemes. It...
  9. Besoin de Xbox live pour Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Besoin de Xbox live pour Fortnite?: Je ne sais plus si on n’a besoin de l’abonnement xbox live pour joué a fortnite parce que je suis en train de faire mon choix de console et je veut pas prendre ma décision trop vite et parce que...
  10. I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account

in XBoX on Windows
    I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account: Didn't get my laguna pack on fortnite 019f4371-215c-4eb0-9e47-fe1e3c3eb668