Xbox Live (for Xbox One)

Discus and support Xbox Live (for Xbox One) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. We received as a gift 2 Xbox Live Gold 12 months subscription cards. One has already been installed. Since these cards are not refundable once... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cyrjf1210, Jan 5, 2019.

1. cyrjf1210
    cyrjf1210 Guest

Xbox Live (for Xbox One)

Hi.

We received as a gift 2 Xbox Live Gold 12 months subscription cards. One has already been installed.

Since these cards are not refundable once activated, I would like to know if the remaining card has an expiration date of some sort?

Thanks in advance.

Jean-François Cyr

Repentigny, Qc.

:)

cyrjf1210, Jan 5, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox accounts

Hi there,

It's best to have each user have their own account.

On an Xbox One, you only need one account with a Live subscription. The account that has the subscription can make a console it's home console so games and the Live subscription will be shared with all users on that console. More info can be found here:
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  6. t4ryn it up Win User

Devin

You can purchase XBox Live by turning on your XBox One and purchasing a subscription in the Microsoft Without XBox Live, you will not be able to play XBox One Xbox Live Gold games but you will be able to keep your XBox 360 XBox Live games. Your XBox One
    will still be online and most XBox 360 and XBox One apps will still function, but online play will be extremely limited.
Thema:

Xbox Live (for Xbox One)

1. Xbox Live (for Xbox One) - Similar Threads - Live

2. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  3. I Need help with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need help with xbox live: [img] Can anyone explain what would I have to do? Or what does this mean?...how do i also start the process?.. I'm not very Tech savvy so this is quite new to me Is it something I can call my...
  4. Xbox live gamertag system broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gamertag system broken?: Hello all, My XBL account is old and I thought I'd use the new and more modern approach to account names, discord/battle.net kinda style. However. I'm stuck with the 3 digits pinned onto the XBL...
  5. Xbox Live for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live for Xbox 360: I can connect to XBox Live on my XBONE, but not my Xbox 360. I've reset all network hardware, and NAT and port forwarding has not changed since it worked yesterday. Thanks to an old MS article, I...
  6. Cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live: When I connect to Xbox Live, it shows my NAT as open, but it also shows that services are unavailable below that. I've had this problem for 4 days now, I've tried resetting everything, I have no...
  7. Issues with Microsoft/Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft/Xbox Live account: I've been struggling mightily with Halo Reach on PC. I purchased the game on Steam. Since launch, I have only been successfully able to play a single multiplayer game. Every other time, I'm either...
  8. Disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnected from Xbox live: Okay so i'm trying to play Black Ops 2 right now but when i try to load a private match (in local or system link) or the online match's or even try to pull up my settings it ask me to sign into...
  9. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  10. No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]: Cuando intento conectarme a xbox live desde mi 360 tarda unos segundos intentando iniciar sesión, pero no inicia y me aparece el código de error 8015190e, ya busque las posibles soluciones en la...