xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion

Discus and support xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the 3 Month Live Plan & I‘m still missing the 1000 VBucks. I checked my messages on xBox & got none. Then I contacted the live support... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YulePurwin, Jan 21, 2019.

1. YulePurwin
    YulePurwin Guest

Hello,

I bought the 3 Month Live Plan & I‘m still missing the 1000 VBucks. I checked my messages on xBox & got none. Then I contacted the live support & the told me:

“I understand your point. If we have the capabilities to do so. I will be more than happy to provide it. However, we are no longer able to provide a code since we have received an update that all the codes have been released and given to all the customer
    that avail the promotion. Have you posted it to our Xbox Community forum so that our Xbox Ambassadors can reply regarding code?“

Could you help me?

Thanks in Advance

:)

YulePurwin, Jan 21, 2019
  2. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
  3. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

No Code For Fortnite

You should receive the code soon for the 1000 V-Bucks if that's what you purchased or what you mean't by "Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Bundle".
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox Live + Fortnite Deal

Hiya Deova,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks Promotion:
    Did
    not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Usei o código da promoção e meus V-Bucks ainda não chegaram (Mod Translation: I used the promotion code and my V-Bucks haven't arrived yet.)

Hiya Xbox Fans,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks:
    Did
    not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
Thema:

1. xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion - Similar Threads - Live Fortnite 1000

2. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  3. Xbox live gold fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold fortnite: Microsoft Xbox live gold is a great service even I don't own a xbox one and I enjoy but there is a major problem with this. It's the free games people already spend 300$ on an xbox one s and 30 or...
  4. Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?: Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale? 868ee045-582c-4166-9684-951abdd384a7
  5. Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one: How is it fair that my brother can play Fortnite for free on the nintendo switch while i have to pay for LIVE for my xbox one? I am a casual gamer and don't like these pay to play schemes. It...
  6. Besoin de Xbox live pour Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Besoin de Xbox live pour Fortnite?: Je ne sais plus si on n’a besoin de l’abonnement xbox live pour joué a fortnite parce que je suis en train de faire mon choix de console et je veut pas prendre ma décision trop vite et parce que...
  7. I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account

in XBoX on Windows
    I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account: Didn't get my laguna pack on fortnite 019f4371-215c-4eb0-9e47-fe1e3c3eb668
  8. fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite xbox live gold: I have a question when did fortnite will be free for Xbox players without gold because it's one year I wait to play for free fortnite beacause I Don't have gold because it' s la hess so why do you...
  9. Pack fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pack fortnite xbox live gold: Queria saber se vai ter algum pack para o fortnite para quem tem a xbox live gold Todos que tem o ps4 podem pegar um pack que a epic games disponibiliza Vai ter para xbox? [Translate by Mod]...
  10. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9