xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion

Discus and support xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the 3 Month Live Plan & I‘m still missing the 1000 VBucks. I checked my messages on xBox & got none. Then I contacted the live support... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YulePurwin, Jan 21, 2019.

1. YulePurwin
    YulePurwin Guest

Hello,

I bought the 3 Month Live Plan & I‘m still missing the 1000 VBucks. I checked my messages on xBox & got none. Then I contacted the live support & the told me:

“I understand your point. If we have the capabilities to do so. I will be more than happy to provide it. However, we are no longer able to provide a code since we have received an update that all the codes have been released and given to all the customer
    that avail the promotion. Have you posted it to our Xbox Community forum so that our Xbox Ambassadors can reply regarding code?“

Could you help me?

Thanks in Advance

:)

YulePurwin, Jan 21, 2019
  2. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
  3. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

No Code For Fortnite

You should receive the code soon for the 1000 V-Bucks if that's what you purchased or what you mean't by "Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Bundle".
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox Live + Fortnite Deal

Hiya Deova,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks Promotion:
    Did
    not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Usei o código da promoção e meus V-Bucks ainda não chegaram (Mod Translation: I used the promotion code and my V-Bucks haven't arrived yet.)

Hiya Xbox Fans,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks:
    Did
    not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
Thema:

1. xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion - Similar Threads - Live Fortnite 1000

2. Fortnite will not load (connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite will not load (connect to Xbox Live: I recently removed the Fortnite app from my iPhone. WHile doing this, I mistakenly deleted my Epic Games account. Now I cannot get Fortnite to sign into my Xbox Live account on Xbox One. Does...
  3. fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    fortnite without Xbox live gold: First of all hello and very good. I would like to know or ask if you can only play with fortnite that can be played without the subscription of Xbox Live Gold, I bought an Xbox One to play with my...
  4. Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...: Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!! Ola Pessoal do suport do xbox, venho reclamar sobre o jogo Fortnite !! Nao so eu como todos os players de Fortnite do Xbox, queremos jogar o jogo sem...
  5. Cant login to Xbox Live in Fortnite.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox Live in Fortnite.: I know some people might make fun of me, but whenever I try to login into Fortnite, it says "unable to sign un to your account for Xbox Live. Please try again later"....
  6. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  7. Fortnite won't recognise my Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't recognise my Xbox live account: Hi For nearly 4 hours i have been trying to get fortnite to work on my xbox one it loads up then takes me straight to the xbox live membership page telling me i need xbox live. Which i already...
  8. xbox live for fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live for fortnite: Why Microsoft not make Fortnite without gold subscription like other consoles Playstation and Nintendo SwitchI hope you make fortnite without xbox live gold and thanks...
  9. Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: Console said an update failed and won't let me play anything. Error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201. Fortnite took down the system. d2a47203-e446-4d8e-9b08-c6b11ef379b3
  10. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9