Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

Discus and support Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TearierBat32784, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem with the game? Anyone?

:)

TearierBat32784, Mar 15, 2019
  2. DTFlip Win User

Charged for Games with Gold Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

It is one of the Games with Gold for March in the US, https://bgr.com/2019/02/27/xbox-one-games-with-gold-march-2019/ and was reported as being available by Wario64 on Twitter when it became available along with Star Wars Republic https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1100908441382600705.
    Star Wars Republic Commando was processed correctly as free by Microsofts online store.
  3. DeathWishCoffee Win User

Help with Playing old xbox games

Is Star Wars Republic Commando the North American version?

This snip was taking from support page

"The North American versions of these games are the only ones supported on the Xbox 360 console."
  4. LiteHolyShadow Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 3

yes there is a lack star wars games on the 360 and someone needs to make a Star Wars Battlefront 3, Star wars Republic Commando 2, and a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3

there are so many game companies and yet not one of them has offered to make one of these games which would make them a lot of money
  5. Darth Swifty Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

Star Wars Republic Commando
  6. ZombieDeano Win User

Original Xbox Games should be backwards compatible as well

Original Xbox games on the One would be awesome! I'd love to play through Star Wars: Republic Commando again!
Thema:

Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

1. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not... - Similar Threads - Live Free Game

2. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  3. jeux gratuit xbox live gold[Translation-free Xbox Live Gold games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jeux gratuit xbox live gold[Translation-free Xbox Live Gold games]: Je n'ai plus accès au jeux gratuit après 3 mois d'abonnement xbox live gold. Comment faire? [Translation-I no longer have access to the free games after 3 months of subscription to Xbox Live...
  4. My games were free (xbox live download) but when i try to uninstall and reinstall it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games were free (xbox live download) but when i try to uninstall and reinstall it says i...: I was trying to uninstall my games because I had an error message about me not having the license to the games, and the main suggestion was to uninstall and then reinstall. So I tried to do that...
  5. cant get my free games from my xbox live acount from lap top

in XBoX on Windows
    cant get my free games from my xbox live acount from lap top: hello Amigo please if somebody can help out,this is the third time I sing in int my xbox live account and try to get my free xbox 360 free games from my gold membership and is impossible to get...
  6. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  7. Xbox live gold gratuit pour les jeux gratuit[Xbox live gold free for free games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold gratuit pour les jeux gratuit[Xbox live gold free for free games]: Bonjour, excusez moi de vous déranger mais j'ai besoin de réponse, on avait annoncé que l'orsque le pack eon sortirait sur fortnite, on pourrait alors jouer fortnite et autres jeux gratuit sans...
  8. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  9. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  10. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...