xbox live free gold weekend DOESNT WORK

Discus and support xbox live free gold weekend DOESNT WORK in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; everytime i try to play destiny it wont let me play crucible or strikes! [Mod Removed] 383ed450-af30-4ff0-a148-ba2085d8e6f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StarKiller11237, Oct 11, 2014.

1. xbox live free gold weekend DOESNT WORK

everytime i try to play destiny it wont let me play crucible or strikes! [Mod Removed]

:)

StarKiller11237, Oct 11, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    IceStorm III, Oct 11, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Because free gold weekends don't apply to all games or modes

anything ranked will not work with free trials from many forum posts I don't even think destiny works on free trials other then campaign

ngocphi, Oct 11, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Because free gold weekends don't apply to all games or modes

anything ranked will not work with free trials from many forum posts I don't even think destiny works on free trials other then campaign
  5. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Gold Glitch

Hello,

This weekend Xbox LIVE Gold is free to all members. This would be why you're able to join parties, and watch Netflix if you have a subscription to it.

Please read this page here in regards to the details of the free gold weekend.
  6. onyxishere Win User

service alert

7. IceStorm III Win User

Forza five for free?

8. Smwutches Win User

30 day Gold trial stop working

It looks like the free trial didn't work. There was a free gold weekend this past weekend on live which could be why you were able to play online with a silver account.
Thema:

1. xbox live free gold weekend DOESNT WORK - Similar Threads - live free gold

2. I need free Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need free Xbox live gold: Just let me play for free. 994802bb-3e9a-443c-80ea-d3f2751a9682
  3. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  4. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...: This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted)...
  5. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  6. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  7. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  8. The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...: I need to know why this is because i pay good money every month to get 2-3 optional free games. 0d18b438-be18-4c41-9046-50c6f183e46a
  9. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  10. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7