Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect

Discus and support Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Really hoping I get a chance to give Borderlands 3 a go during the free play weekend. Had a ton of fun playing Borderlands 1 and 2 so much back in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Scimac, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Scimac
    Scimac Guest

Really hoping I get a chance to give Borderlands 3 a go during the free play weekend. Had a ton of fun playing Borderlands 1 and 2 so much back in the day on the Xbox 360.

:)

Scimac, Nov 25, 2019
  2. JennyInTheCity Win User

I tried and played Prison Architect - it was a bit grimm 😂😂😂.

I have Rainbow Six downloaded and can't wait to play it.
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

information is always good

Thank you for the reminder.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

It's always nice to see free paydays, wish more games would do this. Some of those games I sit on the fence with and neve get might actually be bought if I had a chance to try it out like that.
  5. JennyInTheCity Win User

I tried and played Prison Architect - it was a bit grimm 😂😂😂.

I have Rainbow Six downloaded and can't wait to play it.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Thanks for posting this info! Borderlands 3 is a lot of fun, its performance is a little rough in local co-op but it should be just fine in singleplayer and online co-op. And Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, featuring Borderlands 2 (still my favorite
    in the franchise) and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, is on Game Pass for anyone who wants an additional Borderlands fix.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect - Similar Threads - Live Free Play

2. Cant play free games which I have downloaded it says I need Xbox live pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play free games which I have downloaded it says I need Xbox live pass?: All, I recently bought an Xbox for my son and he has a couple of the free games downloaded, Roblox etc. He went to play yesterday and he cant seem to play these games they all say he needs an...
  3. Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?: Microsoft should make Fortnite free to play, there is no sense that people needs a subscription to play these games, This will make people angry, less people playing on Xbox and Microsoft dosen't...
  4. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  5. Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.: Guys lets remove live gold from free to play games. They are free and they should be completely free in any aspect. If PC and PS can give it to free without any subsription, i hope Xbox should as...
  6. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  7. Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!: Hi, I have been an xbox owner from day one! Been on live for a very long time! For the past couple of years, I have been playing a free to play game. Over the course of time, several people and I...
  8. Xbox Live Free Play Days: DiRT Rally 2.0 is Free to Play Over the Weekend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Free Play Days: DiRT Rally 2.0 is Free to Play Over the Weekend: yeah, little bit old game? and on game pass... next please? :-) 4043e7b2-5e6f-4471-91c9-5d6ce94162e6
  9. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  10. Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one: How is it fair that my brother can play Fortnite for free on the nintendo switch while i have to pay for LIVE for my xbox one? I am a casual gamer and don't like these pay to play schemes. It...