Xbox live friends and followers

Discus and support Xbox live friends and followers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it true that if someone adds you as a friend you are stuck with that person following you 3d8fdaa4-a2e4-4145-bd60-faa518ee7f62 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelxbl, Dec 18, 2018.

1. michaelxbl
    michaelxbl Guest

Is it true that if someone adds you as a friend you are stuck with that person following you

:)

michaelxbl, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox live friends and followers - Similar Threads - live friends followers

2. Lots of my friends and i goes trought xbox live services issues im clueless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of my friends and i goes trought xbox live services issues im clueless: We play different games we got the sames issues while playing our games (servers ) it said lost connection with network but we still talking to each other in group chat on any game always said...
  3. adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition: Hey there, I do have aproblem. I just wanted to find my a friend whose gamertag I know, but when I pressed the corresponding button in minecraft pocket Edition, it ony said that I would have to...
  4. Xbox Live Refer A Friend Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refer A Friend Program: Is there currently any rewards for referring a friend? I cant find anything online. Please supply a link to refer a new member to Xbox Live Gold. Thanks 78c409f1-2c90-4fd2-ba46-fadec4d78db5
  5. Xbox live friends and followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends and followers: why am I not allowed to remove followers f2a94c56-444d-4d93-8518-53469932bfb1
  6. My friends recieving free $5 in Xbox live messages?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friends recieving free $5 in Xbox live messages?: So my friends told me here recently that they've gotten free $5 through xbox messages and i haven't gotten mine? The message says "An exclusive event Minecraft BLOCK friday gift just for you!"...
  7. how do i connect xbox live free to minecraft so i can play with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i connect xbox live free to minecraft so i can play with my friends: how so I connect xbox live free to Minecraft so I can play with my friends? I have a Microsoft account but don't know how to connect them 46ff4c80-de8d-4bdc-b1ab-d6519b41bf0f
  8. Appearing offline to Xbox Live Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing offline to Xbox Live Friends: I never thought it was a big deal because I could always join their game & party with no issues but some of my friends complained to me that I always appeared offline. I did check that setting and...
  9. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  10. Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.: Please note, that I will not be following this xbox post, so if you comment your gamertag, it will not be seen. Im looking for friends on Xbox Live as I only have 23 people I speak to often...