Xbox live friends and followers

Discus and support Xbox live friends and followers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why am I not allowed to remove followers f2a94c56-444d-4d93-8518-53469932bfb1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelxbl, Dec 21, 2018.

1. michaelxbl
    michaelxbl Guest

why am I not allowed to remove followers

:)

michaelxbl, Dec 21, 2018
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Usuallt if you block a follower they get removed of the followers list but if he makes another account he can still follow you
  3. michaelxbl Win User

I know that they cant see my feed the problem is even after blocking and muting someone who added me as a friend I still have that person as a follower that remains tied to my Xbox live account, and it is me who has to put up with seeing them
  4. michaelxbl Win User

So they should be removed from my followers list if they are no longer following me is that correct
  5. michaelxbl Win User

What can you do if the follower remains in your followers list, How do you remove them
  6. El Mago tv Win User

not really you could delete them go to profile and check followers if you see the person named there just block him
Thema:

1. Xbox live friends and followers - Similar Threads - live friends followers

2. Live friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live friends: I've been having this issue for well over a year and now its bugging me quite a bit. Problem: a good chunk of my friends won't show online when iam on there friends list and there not appearing...
  3. Problem with group voice friend with live twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with group voice friend with live twitch: (Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English) So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with...
  4. Xbox live Friends list not working on my one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Friends list not working on my one X: This has been going on for a few days now. I run 2 xboxs. One for my TV and my Xbox one X for strictly gaming. I am having an issue showing my Friends list on my Xbox one X. MY Xbox is fine and...
  5. Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends: Please help - complete Xbox noob. Inherited a 360 hand-me-down from brother-in-law for Xmas so our kids could play Minecraft etc and chat together. I've paid for a Xbox Live Gold subscription...
  6. Xbox live/ friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live/ friends: How do you tell/know if someone has blocked you??? 992caf0d-fb39-4a11-bd4e-0070b8781d97
  7. Xbox Live Friends List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List: My friends list on Xbox live shows zero friends online. I’ve power cycled, and performed a cold restart, but it still shows zero friends online. cd9e8449-1205-41cc-a157-3570920ad23d
  8. My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help: Hi, I have only been able to connect with a few friends, Im unable to find my other friends gamertags to add them too. They try to search for me and cant find me either. Please help!! Ps. Yes, I...
  9. Xbox live friends and followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends and followers: Is it true that if someone adds you as a friend you are stuck with that person following you 3d8fdaa4-a2e4-4145-bd60-faa518ee7f62
  10. Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.: Please note, that I will not be following this xbox post, so if you comment your gamertag, it will not be seen. Im looking for friends on Xbox Live as I only have 23 people I speak to often...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live remove followers