Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console

Discus and support Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend list on XboxOne shows no friend and is blank unless I search for old friends->remove them->then readd...but this still doesn't solve issues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeLikeBMAN, Oct 24, 2019.

1. BeLikeBMAN
    BeLikeBMAN Guest

My friend list on XboxOne shows no friend and is blank unless I search for old friends->remove them->then readd...but this still doesn't solve issues that occur within the in-game friends list for invites on the Halo/CoD/Fornite dashboard etc. On the computer
    it shows I have 150+ friends and their status but even there it doesn't perform correctly. This issue has been occurring for me since November 10th, 2015, I have been sent to the escalation team three times and they still have not fixed my issue. They simply
    close my case and say "wait until another update". Obviously, I have been waiting almost 4 years to no avail. For someone who has owned an Xbox Live account for 15 years it is very discouraging because if you can not store friends on your "Friends List" how
    do you send invites/messages/chats....why even play Xbox Live? I have tried the powercycle every which way, have removed my account, have tried to remove my account-powercycle-then readd account, soft console factory reset, hard factory reset, and even direct
    messaging Bill Gates (he didn't respond). I need a wizard to do what needs to be done so I can experience Xbox Live the way it is meant. I add a few of my friends back over time and then try to remove my account to see if the fix has occurred and then all
    my friends disappear again...quite a headache.

I made another Xbox account that functions perfectly on the same Xbox, but it doesn't suffice for my old tag. So it is not a console problem. I believe it has something to do with my gamertag thinking it is on a Xbox360 or something...I have no idea.

Please help. Please send a Xbox Wizard.

I wouldn't even be mad if they could send me a list of my friends list, then reset my list so I could go through and readd them, and if I recovered my tag again it wouldn't go back to messing up with zero friends listed.

:)

BeLikeBMAN, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console - Similar Threads - Live Friends List

2. Xbox live Friends list not working on my one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Friends list not working on my one X: This has been going on for a few days now. I run 2 xboxs. One for my TV and my Xbox one X for strictly gaming. I am having an issue showing my Friends list on my Xbox one X. MY Xbox is fine and...
  3. Xbox Live Friends List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List: My friends list on Xbox live shows zero friends online. I’ve power cycled, and performed a cold restart, but it still shows zero friends online. cd9e8449-1205-41cc-a157-3570920ad23d
  4. Is it possible to buy a game for another gamer on your friends list over Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a game for another gamer on your friends list over Xbox live?: I would like to buy a digital download copy of Destiny 2 for another gamer on my friends list who cannot afford it. Is this possible to remotely do this type of transaction through Xbox live...
  5. Friends list hasnt worked for over a year both on xbox 1 and xbox live website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list hasnt worked for over a year both on xbox 1 and xbox live website: Hi, My friends list hasnt worked for over a year, previous to the most revent update (october 2017) my friends would appear in the list however would never update. The friends that were online /...
  6. xbox live friends list not showing up after recovered account and factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live friends list not showing up after recovered account and factory reset: hey, my friends list was frozen for a couple of days stuck at 120 people online when i know their console was offline, so i called xbox and they told me to delete and recover my account, i did...
  7. xbox live friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live friends list: when i scroll down friends list it won't scroll through the names anymore than the 8 gamertags that appear originally on the screen... the highlight over the name seems to go down but the names...
  8. cannot update, connect to live or view friends list/settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot update, connect to live or view friends list/settings.: after receiving an update for insider hub and a console update I've recently got a problem with my xbox where ... when it starts up it tries to update but it goes to a black screen. after a...
  9. Xbox Live Friends List Problems. Can't see game/party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List Problems. Can't see game/party invites: So about a month ago I started having problems receiving invites for games/parties. After researching I cleared my MAC Address and did a hard reset. Now that worked sometimes, and other times...
  10. Xbox Live Friends list Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends list Down: I was playing Destiny with a friend of mine. All of a sudden everyone on my list was appearing offline. Then in the party we couldn't hear each other. Reset the system and still everyone is...