Xbox Live Friends

Discus and support Xbox Live Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My name is Brittany. I'm 18. I'm looking for people around my age to play Xbox with. I play mostly black ops 2. But, I'm down to play anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MeowItsBrittany, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Friends

My name is Brittany.

I'm 18.

I'm looking for people around my age to play Xbox with.

I play mostly black ops 2.

But, I'm down to play anything.

Feel free to add me and/or message me.Xbox Live Friends :)

:)

MeowItsBrittany, Feb 25, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Feb 25, 2014
  3. II Ryder II
    II Ryder II Guest
    Would Madcatz Xbox 360 Rock Band Premium Microphone work on World Tour?

Couldnt find a Vantage mic in stock. Also, how will hear my friends speaking over xbox live?
    Hearing my friends in a need, anyone know how I would?

II Ryder II, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Xbox Live Friends

Add me if you want I play COD with friends.........rarely.

xMLPDerpyHooves, Mar 29, 2014
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Xbox live gold unfair!!!

[quote user="NadoHawk6"]

Murder. Original Xbox support on Live was abandoned to support a larger friend list. MS thought it was better to have larger friends list (100 friends which was not possible with Live needing to support the older console games) than Live support for those
    games.

[/quote]

Xbox Live has supported 100 friends since 2002. It has never changed.
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

How many friends can I have on XBL?

Currently your Xbox Live friends list is capped at 100 friends.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Just got an xbox one need new friends.

You don't NEED friends on Xbox Live; you WANT friends. ;)
  8. Dangerous Alan Win User
  9. speedy4022 Win User

Xbox Live Friends

It is more widespread than those services I can't play any multiplayer games or Hulu.
Thema:

Xbox Live Friends

1. Xbox Live Friends - Similar Threads - Live Friends

2. Xbox Live friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live friends: can you play with people on xbox live that are not your friends? I am new to xbox live, and dont have any freinds on there, and want to play with others. What can I do?...
  3. Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?: I know it's a weird question, but hear me out. I have a friend that's a very caring and giving person. It is one of his best, and at times worst qualities. I know he can afford it, but at the...
  4. My friend isn't receiving my Xbox Live gifts,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend isn't receiving my Xbox Live gifts,: I have bought the time crystals which is a micro-transaction for MK11, I have bought it several times and he says that when he goes to claim it the system says he already owns it, I have bought it...
  5. I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock: I tried following the directions it gave me and it led me back to where I started and still not being able to have friends, I created my account to play with friends but I cant friend other...
  6. xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...: after asking this question: i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low...
  7. Xbox live friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends: It says all of my friends are offline but i have confirmed with some of them that they are online. How do i fix this? a8d626a6-7d50-4475-9613-c22a4b18e7bf
  8. If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe...: Are there any issues with this? I know there are all sorts of region lock things so I want to make sure I'm doing it right. 5a65bd58-a4f6-495e-b413-1621f401e448
  9. I am under my friend family member to receive xbox live but I cannot play nor do I have...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am under my friend family member to receive xbox live but I cannot play nor do I have...: So I am under my friend family member to get xbox live but I can't access it nor can I play. So I thought it had to do something with xbox unlimited live that I have been subscribed to but that...
  10. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...