Xbox live friends!

Discus and support Xbox live friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i am looking for some people to play Resident evil 5 and 6, I also have gears of war 3,saints row 4, plants vs zombies garden warfare,plus a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STR8 TIGGZ, Apr 11, 2014.

1. STR8 TIGGZ
    STR8 TIGGZ Guest

Xbox live friends!

Hello i am looking for some people to play Resident evil 5 and 6, I also have gears of war 3,saints row 4, plants vs zombies garden warfare,plus a few others. if anyone wants to play something that would be cool Xbox live friends! :) add me gt:

:)

STR8 TIGGZ, Apr 11, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Apr 11, 2014
  3. II Ryder II
    II Ryder II Guest
    Would Madcatz Xbox 360 Rock Band Premium Microphone work on World Tour?

Couldnt find a Vantage mic in stock. Also, how will hear my friends speaking over xbox live?
    Hearing my friends in a need, anyone know how I would?

II Ryder II, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Xbox live friends!

STR8 hey there buddy Xbox live friends! :) feel free to send me an FR if you don't see one from me soon.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 12, 2014
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Xbox live gold unfair!!!

[quote user="NadoHawk6"]

Murder. Original Xbox support on Live was abandoned to support a larger friend list. MS thought it was better to have larger friends list (100 friends which was not possible with Live needing to support the older console games) than Live support for those
    games.

[/quote]

Xbox Live has supported 100 friends since 2002. It has never changed.
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

How many friends can I have on XBL?

Currently your Xbox Live friends list is capped at 100 friends.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Just got an xbox one need new friends.

You don't NEED friends on Xbox Live; you WANT friends. ;)
  8. Dangerous Alan Win User
  9. speedy4022 Win User

Xbox Live Friends

It is more widespread than those services I can't play any multiplayer games or Hulu.
Thema:

Xbox live friends!

1. Xbox live friends! - Similar Threads - live friends

2. How to play in Xbox Live in pc with friend from Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to play in Xbox Live in pc with friend from Steam?: I have a problem because I have a game available on the xbox game pass on a computer that my friend has on Steam, my xbox account is connected with steam, but I can't play with it, how can I get...
  3. Xbox Live & Minecraft with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live & Minecraft with friends: I have Xbox Live ( I just renewed my year subscription) yet I'm unable to to play with friends. I'd like to either play on my Xbox console or on my mac. Please help...
  4. Live friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live friends: I've been having this issue for well over a year and now its bugging me quite a bit. Problem: a good chunk of my friends won't show online when iam on there friends list and there not appearing...
  5. Problem with group voice friend with live twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with group voice friend with live twitch: (Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English) So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with...
  6. Xbox live Friends list not working on my one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Friends list not working on my one X: This has been going on for a few days now. I run 2 xboxs. One for my TV and my Xbox one X for strictly gaming. I am having an issue showing my Friends list on my Xbox one X. MY Xbox is fine and...
  7. Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends: Please help - complete Xbox noob. Inherited a 360 hand-me-down from brother-in-law for Xmas so our kids could play Minecraft etc and chat together. I've paid for a Xbox Live Gold subscription...
  8. Xbox live/ friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live/ friends: How do you tell/know if someone has blocked you??? 992caf0d-fb39-4a11-bd4e-0070b8781d97
  9. Xbox Live Friends List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List: My friends list on Xbox live shows zero friends online. I’ve power cycled, and performed a cold restart, but it still shows zero friends online. cd9e8449-1205-41cc-a157-3570920ad23d
  10. My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help: Hi, I have only been able to connect with a few friends, Im unable to find my other friends gamertags to add them too. They try to search for me and cant find me either. Please help!! Ps. Yes, I...