Xbox live friends

Discus and support Xbox live friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know that when someone adds you as a friend on Xbox live they show up as a follower in your followers list .They can become your friend if you add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PleaseXplain, Mar 25, 2020.

1. PleaseXplain
    PleaseXplain Guest

Xbox live friends

I know that when someone adds you as a friend on Xbox live they show up as a follower in your followers list .They can become your friend if you add them back and can be seen in your friends list as your friend .. They normally are removed from the followers
    list and

And are in placed in your friends lis .But for some reason they are remaining in my followers list As a follower but are also in my friends list as my friend. When I view their friends list I no longer appear in their followers list only in their
    friends list .How do I stop them from being a follower and just have them in my friends list

:)

PleaseXplain, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

Xbox live gold unfair!!!

[quote user="NadoHawk6"]

Murder. Original Xbox support on Live was abandoned to support a larger friend list. MS thought it was better to have larger friends list (100 friends which was not possible with Live needing to support the older console games) than Live support for those
    games.

[/quote]

Xbox Live has supported 100 friends since 2002. It has never changed.
  3. MisterSwitch Win User

How many friends can I have on XBL?

Currently your Xbox Live friends list is capped at 100 friends.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Just got an xbox one need new friends.

You don't NEED friends on Xbox Live; you WANT friends. ;)
  5. Dangerous Alan Win User
  6. speedy4022 Win User

Xbox Live Friends

It is more widespread than those services I can't play any multiplayer games or Hulu.
Thema:

Xbox live friends

1. Xbox live friends - Similar Threads - live friends

2. Friend signed in to xbox live on my PC, then signed up for minecraft beta, now I get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Friend signed in to xbox live on my PC, then signed up for minecraft beta, now I get a...: I downloaded XBOX Insider Hub to unenroll my PC but nothing shows up under Manage Devices, and I don't have his password to log in to MS and remove my PC from his devices. Any ideas on how to...
  3. Xbox live friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends: Is there something wrong with my settings because all of my friends are now followers as well. I also have people who removed me from their friends list or stopped following me and I did the same...
  4. child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...

in XBoX on Consoles
    child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...: Hello, Over the past few weeks I've spent several days trying to figure this out. Using Minecraft on a Switch. Wanted to allow my son to play with friends. My understanding is that if friends...
  5. Not able to connect on Xbox live with a friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect on Xbox live with a friend.: Hey there, me and my friend are connected and "friends" on xbox live on computer, but when we are both signed into our xbox, only one of us can see that we are friends. On my console, 360 Elite,...
  6. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(: Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi...
  7. Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account: My friend invited another friend over and he kept spamming the wrong password (its the metod of pressing the buttons on the controller) and now it says that you can authorize the account with the...
  8. My friends still has my xbox live gold even tho i changed it to my home xbox on mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends still has my xbox live gold even tho i changed it to my home xbox on mine: I recently changed my home xbox that was back then on his box so i can buy him gold, game, gamepass and more. We got into a huge fight and i changed my home xbox to mine. He says he still has gold...
  9. Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live: Hello all, well, before you ask, yes, I changed my privacy settings on both xboxlive.com and my xbox one, I can't figure this out, not sure why it is happening and I have tried everything I can...
  10. Xbox live friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends: I need A solution to delete multiple friends at the same time. I have 200 friends. Please help. edb75416-df49-4fde-a072-70eec8e59cf1