Xbox Live game delay

Discus and support Xbox Live game delay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have noticed recently (last several weeks) that when I begin to play game one of a session I will almost always be started sometime after the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwampDawgg, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SwampDawgg
    SwampDawgg Guest

Xbox Live game delay

I have noticed recently (last several weeks) that when I begin to play game one of a session I will almost always be started sometime after the game has begun. This is usually even after the "countdown" etc. Sometimes its only a matter of maybe 15-20 seconds
    but quite often I'll see people on kill streaks of 4-8 before I even start to ADS!!!! ( I can't afford to lose the time because I have to get my 5-8 kills per game!!!!!!) I have good connection speeds (35 down and 15 up).

Anyone else have this problem?

:)

SwampDawgg, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Bloodrayne: Betrayal (XBLA) Gameplay Footage

Im waiting for this game so much i love the art and animation, sadly i read in some game web page that they delay the game to september 7th for xbox live.

lordcontrataca302011, Feb 13, 2014
  3. xbox live lag/delay?

still no fix for this problem???

BAY AREA BOSSSS, Feb 13, 2014
  4. eryoung Win User

Forza 5 update adds Long Beach Circuit

This could be the delay??

Xbox Live service Alert

Services

Social and Gaming Limited
  5. skys7 Win User

XboxLIVEService.SignInAsync() and the internet speed

You can´t put a delay into that. That is used for lag switch in games and they don´t like that. Take the code out and it will work. You can´t prevent all delays when you play Xbox Live.
  6. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Bloodrayne: Betrayal (XBLA) Gameplay Footage

Im waiting for this game so much i love the art and animation, sadly i read in some game web page that they delay the game to september 7th for xbox live.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

February monthly quest reward question.

Hey IIIHeKtIkIII,

Apologies for the delay. Please check your Xbox Live messages for a message from 'Xbox Live' with further information. Enjoy!
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Heist is Coming

Delays, delays, delays. Welcome to Delay Games, Inc.
Thema:

Xbox Live game delay

1. Xbox Live game delay - Similar Threads - Live game delay

2. Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store

in XboX Insiders
    Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store: Since the Store now allows for Win32 applications, and the GFWL Marketplace still won't allow anyone to access or download their owned content (this has been a problem for a very long time now),...
  3. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  4. purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card: how can i exchange xbox live for xbox gaming card 958df291-a51e-4abd-aeb2-79c70330e3c1
  5. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  6. Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription: Hi, Can someone please let me know what happens with games purchased whilst Xbox Live subscription was active but then that subscription play them but just don't get multiplayer? Also as a free...
  7. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  8. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  9. Saving games without xbox live or internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving games without xbox live or internet: I am able to play my xbox 360 games without xbox live or internet axcess I can't however save my progress i# there a way to do that the game progress I'm trying to save is nba2k18 by the way...
  10. Latency and delays when streaming content and playing XBOX Live games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency and delays when streaming content and playing XBOX Live games: I connect to XBOX Live without issue or error. However, when playing XBOX Live games and when viewing streaming content from sites like Netflix and Vudu I experience lag and get connection and...