Xbox Live game delay

Discus and support Xbox Live game delay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have noticed recently (last several weeks) that when I begin to play game one of a session I will almost always be started sometime after the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwampDawgg, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SwampDawgg
    SwampDawgg Guest

Xbox Live game delay

I have noticed recently (last several weeks) that when I begin to play game one of a session I will almost always be started sometime after the game has begun. This is usually even after the "countdown" etc. Sometimes its only a matter of maybe 15-20 seconds
    but quite often I'll see people on kill streaks of 4-8 before I even start to ADS!!!! ( I can't afford to lose the time because I have to get my 5-8 kills per game!!!!!!) I have good connection speeds (35 down and 15 up).

Anyone else have this problem?

:)

SwampDawgg, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Bloodrayne: Betrayal (XBLA) Gameplay Footage

Im waiting for this game so much i love the art and animation, sadly i read in some game web page that they delay the game to september 7th for xbox live.

lordcontrataca302011, Feb 13, 2014
  3. xbox live lag/delay?

still no fix for this problem???

BAY AREA BOSSSS, Feb 13, 2014
  4. eryoung Win User

Forza 5 update adds Long Beach Circuit

This could be the delay??

Xbox Live service Alert

Services

Social and Gaming Limited
  5. skys7 Win User

XboxLIVEService.SignInAsync() and the internet speed

You can´t put a delay into that. That is used for lag switch in games and they don´t like that. Take the code out and it will work. You can´t prevent all delays when you play Xbox Live.
  6. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Bloodrayne: Betrayal (XBLA) Gameplay Footage

Im waiting for this game so much i love the art and animation, sadly i read in some game web page that they delay the game to september 7th for xbox live.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

February monthly quest reward question.

Hey IIIHeKtIkIII,

Apologies for the delay. Please check your Xbox Live messages for a message from 'Xbox Live' with further information. Enjoy!
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Heist is Coming

Delays, delays, delays. Welcome to Delay Games, Inc.
Thema:

Xbox Live game delay

1. Xbox Live game delay - Similar Threads - Live game delay

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Unplayable Xbox live gold game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable Xbox live gold game.: Can someone help me? I was going to start For Honor today, and it gave me this message: 0x803f8003 Something went wrong I looked it up and it says that my subscription has to be active. I...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  5. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  6. Installing games with Xbox live Ultimate on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing games with Xbox live Ultimate on pc: Hi, I've got a question about installing games on my pc with my xbox live Ultimate pass. I'm trying to install some games from the overview: https://www.xbox.com/nl-NL/xbox-game-pass/games...
  7. Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live: i have had this happen twice now. I am in a game everyone disappears and i cannot interact with the game. Then it removes me from the game and discontinues my xbox live. What is happening? Help...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  9. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  10. Latency and delays when streaming content and playing XBOX Live games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency and delays when streaming content and playing XBOX Live games: I connect to XBOX Live without issue or error. However, when playing XBOX Live games and when viewing streaming content from sites like Netflix and Vudu I experience lag and get connection and...