Xbox live game pass pc

Discus and support Xbox live game pass pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour , Je me suis abonner au service xbox live game pc ,j’ai reussi a installer forza mais quand je le lance et qu’il ce connecte a mon compte... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by D3m0n5, Jun 16, 2019.

1. D3m0n5
    D3m0n5 Guest

Xbox live game pass pc

Bonjour ,

Je me suis abonner au service xbox live game pc ,j’ai reussi a installer forza mais quand je le lance et qu’il ce connecte a mon compte email ca ce connecte et quand je click sur jouons j’ai comme message d’erreur ( Une ouverture de session spécifié n’existe
    pas.Elle est peu etre deja terminer) ,que faire pour corriger ce probleme car depuis les 4 jours ou je suis abonné je ne peu toujours pas jouer a aucun jeux.

Merci.

[Mod Translated - Hello

I subscribe to the service Xbox live game pc , I managed to install Forza but when I launch it and it connects to my email account ca this connects and when I click on play I have as error message ( A specified login does not exist. It is little
    to be already finished) , what to do to correct this problem because since the 4 days or I am subscribed I still do not play any games.

Thank you.]

Xbox live game pass pc [​IMG]

:)

D3m0n5, Jun 16, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

Hi, thanks for getting in touch, the only subscription that includes the PC games pass is the ultimate one, but this will also give u access to Xbox one and Xbox live gold, there is no separate pass for pc
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. IvánFélix Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
    oh i didn't know that, sorry. I'm gonna get a gold card then. Thanks!
Thema:

Xbox live game pass pc

1. Xbox live game pass pc - Similar Threads - live game pass

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  5. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  6. xbox live gold and game pass ultimate..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold and game pass ultimate..: Does the $1 comes off the time left from subscription you already have... Or does that $1 has to be paid first.. f810928c-499f-4074-8b28-54ae43cd55a9
  7. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  8. Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate: Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together? cf2cf2f2-59bd-4f0e-84cf-bf32a08ab57d
  9. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...