Xbox Live /Game Pass special

Discus and support Xbox Live /Game Pass special in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BecB123, Feb 12, 2019.

1. BecB123
    BecB123 Guest

Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the promotion?

:)

BecB123, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

3 bucks for 3 months? Hmmm not bad.
  3. Smwutches Win User

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
    lol $1 per month
  4. choppyseize Win User

Keep in mind that you also need to meet certain requirements to be eligible for the promotion. No history of Xbox Live or Gamepass from a certain date or new accounts only. Make sure to read the fine print to be sure you're eligible
  5. Airiak Win User

Different promotions occur for different profiles. I can currently see 1 month of game pass for $1, but I can't use it because I already took advantage of it in December.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live /Game Pass special - Similar Threads - Live Game Pass

2. Xbox gold/live/game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold/live/game pass: Hi Hope someone can help me out. my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox gold/live game pass, to get...
  3. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  4. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...
  5. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  6. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  7. Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console: What is the difference or similarity between X Box Live Gold and X Box Game Pass for Console? I am paying for both and am thinking these are redundant services 182faf36-fd90-41f4-96bf-a3c053b2f3c9
  8. Xbox Live Gold (XLG) and upgrading to Ultimate Game Pass (UGP)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (XLG) and upgrading to Ultimate Game Pass (UGP): Hi, I like to know if getting a 12 month xlg digital card via online sites can be trusted? Being very low in cash reserves, i am looking for good deals but only if they are legit and/or deliver...
  9. Xbox live and game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and game pass: Hello what is the difference between Xbox live and the game pass please? Is there a duplication of benefits? Do i need to be paying for both for my son? thank you Mark (the bill payer!)...
  10. about xbox live gold convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    about xbox live gold convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I didn't know much about Xbox game pass ultimate before, So I converted Xbox LIVE gold to Xbox game pass ultimate, then I stop subscribing to Xbox game pass ultimate. finally, I lost Xbox LIVE...