Xbox Live /Game Pass special

Discus and support Xbox Live /Game Pass special in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BecB123, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:08 AM.

1. BecB123
    BecB123 Guest

Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the promotion?

:)

2. d3m0n k1lla666 Win User

3 bucks for 3 months? Hmmm not bad.
  3. Smwutches Win User

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
    lol $1 per month
  4. choppyseize Win User

Keep in mind that you also need to meet certain requirements to be eligible for the promotion. No history of Xbox Live or Gamepass from a certain date or new accounts only. Make sure to read the fine print to be sure you're eligible
  5. Airiak Win User

Different promotions occur for different profiles. I can currently see 1 month of game pass for $1, but I can't use it because I already took advantage of it in December.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live /Game Pass special - Similar Threads - Live Game Pass

2. Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]: Realizei o pagamento da mensalidade da live e do game pass, porem a assinatura não foi renovada e o dinheiro mesmo assim foi descontado da minha conta [Translation-I made the payment of the...
  3. Games pass and live gold confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass and live gold confusion: Hi, total XBOX illiterate mum trying to sort out what on earth I need to subscribe to so my son can play Sea of Thieves with game chat. Upon expiry of the one month game pass that came with...
  4. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.: Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена... Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г.. Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки клиентов....
  5. Возможно ли использовать "3 месяца Game Pass + 3 месяца Live Gold от XBOX ONE" на 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Возможно ли использовать "3 месяца Game Pass + 3 месяца Live Gold от XBOX ONE" на 360?: [Title Translation - Is it possible to use "3 months of Game Pass + 3 months of Live Gold from XBOX ONE" for 360?] Доброго дня общество! Вкратце родственник купил XBOX ONE в комплекте с...
  6. Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts: Hi Community, I recently got an XBOX One X as a birthday gift and bought a year of XBOX Live Gold. There are three different accounts registered on my XBOX, and they all have the lowest security...
  7. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  8. Xbox live Gold와 Game Pass 환불 가능한가요? [Translation - Are Xbox live gold and Game Pass refunds...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live Gold와 Game Pass 환불 가능한가요? [Translation - Are Xbox live gold and Game Pass refunds...: 번에 잘못결 해서 환불을 받았었는데, 그때 "다음부터는 환불이 어 다." 라는 말을 들었습니다. 자동으로 결 가 되었는데, 환불 가능한가요? [Translation - I paid for the wrong payment the other day and I received a refund, then "It's hard to get a refund...
  9. ¿Por que no puedo pagar Xbox Live Gold/Game pass con el saldo de Microsoft? [Edit - ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ¿Por que no puedo pagar Xbox Live Gold/Game pass con el saldo de Microsoft? [Edit - ...: En mi saldo de Microsoft tengo suficiente dinero para comprar el Game Pass pero no puedo comprarlo, solo me aparece la opcion de targeta de debito o Paypal. Tambien me pasa lo mismo con Xbox Live...
  10. What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass: Greeting my name is Ray, I recently bought my Xbox One S, and when I bought it came with an Xbox Live Gold which has prompted me to go Microsoft website, the isn't much about detail information...