Xbox Live /Game Pass special

Discus and support Xbox Live /Game Pass special in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BecB123, Feb 12, 2019.

1. BecB123
    BecB123 Guest

Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the promotion?

:)

BecB123, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

3 bucks for 3 months? Hmmm not bad.
  3. Smwutches Win User

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
    lol $1 per month
  4. choppyseize Win User

Keep in mind that you also need to meet certain requirements to be eligible for the promotion. No history of Xbox Live or Gamepass from a certain date or new accounts only. Make sure to read the fine print to be sure you're eligible
  5. Airiak Win User

Different promotions occur for different profiles. I can currently see 1 month of game pass for $1, but I can't use it because I already took advantage of it in December.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live /Game Pass special - Similar Threads - Live Game Pass

2. CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE...: Bonjour, Je possède des carte gratter pour mes abonnements Xbox live gold. Avec l'offre de convertir les live gold en game pass en cas de souscription, j'ai voulu utiliser une de mes cartes 12...
  3. Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable: Hi, I've recently purchased a game pass subscription for the coming year. However, my xbox live keeps disconnecting every 10 to every 30 minutes everytime I play. This makes playing my xbox and...
  4. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  5. Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate: I got Live Gold until 2022-04-15 and Game Pass until 2019-08-12 I want to convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, but when I try to upgrade I got this message: "Joining Xbox...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  7. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  10. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...