Xbox Live /Game Pass special

Discus and support Xbox Live /Game Pass special in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BecB123, Feb 12, 2019.

1. BecB123
    BecB123 Guest

Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the promotion?

:)

BecB123, Feb 12, 2019
  2. d3m0n k1lla666 Win User

3 bucks for 3 months? Hmmm not bad.
  3. Smwutches Win User

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
    lol $1 per month
  4. choppyseize Win User

Keep in mind that you also need to meet certain requirements to be eligible for the promotion. No history of Xbox Live or Gamepass from a certain date or new accounts only. Make sure to read the fine print to be sure you're eligible
  5. Airiak Win User

Different promotions occur for different profiles. I can currently see 1 month of game pass for $1, but I can't use it because I already took advantage of it in December.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live /Game Pass special - Similar Threads - Live Game Pass

2. XBOX Live versus Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live versus Game Pass: Folks, I've been search for an answer to this for a while. If you have Live, do you need Game Pass or do you automatically receive that with Live? Ta f9bed487-eb15-46a7-8ba4-eefe814b172b
  3. How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass: I have purchased the Xbox Live Gold Pass and would like to play online multiplayer with my son. If we have two controllers playing on our Xbox One S, can we participate together in a multiplayer...
  4. Live Gold and Game Pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Gold and Game Pass.: I have Live Gold and Game Pass. Can I create another Xbox account for my son and share my membership with him on his 360? b5bc81a2-7748-46d1-a417-33207aeff082
  5. Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass: Hello everyone, A friend and I share a lot of games together and it can get expensive for us to both pay xbox live, games pass, and purchasing two copies of each game. So we have come up with a...
  6. Xbox live and game pass codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and game pass codes: Hi, I have 2 xbox game pass codes for 14 days. My questios is if I can redeem the 2 codes at the same time to have 28 days. 2b264795-b95d-4104-ace1-c5ee83da1a1e
  7. Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]: Realizei o pagamento da mensalidade da live e do game pass, porem a assinatura não foi renovada e o dinheiro mesmo assim foi descontado da minha conta [Translation-I made the payment of the...
  8. Games pass and live gold confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass and live gold confusion: Hi, total XBOX illiterate mum trying to sort out what on earth I need to subscribe to so my son can play Sea of Thieves with game chat. Upon expiry of the one month game pass that came with...
  9. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.: Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена... Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г.. Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки клиентов....
  10. Возможно ли использовать "3 месяца Game Pass + 3 месяца Live Gold от XBOX ONE" на 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Возможно ли использовать "3 месяца Game Pass + 3 месяца Live Gold от XBOX ONE" на 360?: [Title Translation - Is it possible to use "3 months of Game Pass + 3 months of Live Gold from XBOX ONE" for 360?] Доброго дня общество! Вкратце родственник купил XBOX ONE в комплекте с...