Xbox Live game with minimal updates

Discus and support Xbox Live game with minimal updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, My girlfriend and I are long-distance for the moment and each bought an xbox and xbox live so we can play some video games together to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lukecoleman1, May 24, 2020 at 12:32 AM.

1. lukecoleman1
    lukecoleman1 Guest

Hey Everyone,

My girlfriend and I are long-distance for the moment and each bought an xbox and xbox live so we can play some video games together to help keep us connected. We bought Modern Warfare to play the co-op section and it's been a ton of fun.

The problem is we don't play that much, maybe once a week or every other week. It seems like half the time when we log in to play we have this monster update that takes hours to complete, so we can't actually play. It's super frustrating.

Do you all know of any games that are fun and have a co-op component that doesn't require a ton of maintenance? We don't really actually care about the game too much, just something that is fun and we can play together.

Thanks so much for the help!

Lucas

:)

2. Christyna64 Win User

There's a lot of games that are co-op on Xbox One right now. I'll link the list of Game Pass games that are co-op, then select filter, then co-op, and you will see a wide range of options. While this is a Game Pass list, it's a list of Xbox co-op games so
    you won't need the Game Pass if you just choose to pick a game for you and your partner to buy. You can also find Free to play games that are co-op in the list.

One more option for your concern on huge updates and game maintanence. You can set your console and games to update automatically in the Xbox settings on your consoles. However, this means you will not be able to control storage space with each new update,
    and you may go over data cap limits if your ISP limits your data.

Xbox Co-Op Games

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games

[​IMG]
  3. wolfheart517 Win User

the most current games have constant updates, you should look for old games so that the updates do not bother you
  4. FabioHVSilva Win User

If you leave the instant-on the xbox will update when the update comes online, so you will not wait to play the next time you go online. But if you want to play co-op and have fun, check Borderlands 1, 2 our 3. It's the best in co-op ;)
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Im currently playing warhammer, chaosbane, its a blas and could use a team member... if your interested in that.
  6. MayoNazed Win User

There are several games to choose from. Cluck your gamepass icon and choose from an array of games. Itll specifically tell you the play mode
Thema:

1. Xbox Live game with minimal updates - Similar Threads - Live game minimal

2. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  3. Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points: I will try to make this as simple as I can. I have a Xbox360 from the US. I moved to Mexico. I changed the address on my Live account to Mexico. If I try to purchase online games/points, Live...
  4. xbox live cancelled when i cancelled game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live cancelled when i cancelled game pass: last december i bought 12 months of xbox live and now its gone. last month i bought the game pass ultimate for one month but cancelled that subscription. after i cancelled this i one to play xbox...
  5. Games for Windows Live Download History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows Live Download History: Microsoft, when will you fix this? I would like to play the games I purchased from you in the past and no one from Microsoft has ever once provided an explanation or a refund to anyone who...
  6. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  7. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  8. XBOX GAME PASS e account XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX GAME PASS e account XBOX LIVE GOLD: Ho rinnovato come ogni anno l’abbonamento gold in aprile, il mese scorso. Questa sera ho voluto provare game pass ad 1€, poi ho preferito cancellare la sottoscrizione con rimborso di 1€. Ma una...
  9. Xbox Live Gold after Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold after Game Pass Ultimate: I upgraded my previous gold membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This expired today and I want to buy Gold membership again, but the wording on the site is very confusing. If I buy redeem a card...
  10. Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live: I've been having this incredibly annoying issue lately where my Xbox One is disconnected from multiple matches, but I am still connected to Xbox Live. My Xbox One is hardwired into my router. I...