Xbox Live game with minimal updates

Discus and support Xbox Live game with minimal updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, My girlfriend and I are long-distance for the moment and each bought an xbox and xbox live so we can play some video games together to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lukecoleman1, May 24, 2020.

1. lukecoleman1
    lukecoleman1 Guest

Hey Everyone,

My girlfriend and I are long-distance for the moment and each bought an xbox and xbox live so we can play some video games together to help keep us connected. We bought Modern Warfare to play the co-op section and it's been a ton of fun.

The problem is we don't play that much, maybe once a week or every other week. It seems like half the time when we log in to play we have this monster update that takes hours to complete, so we can't actually play. It's super frustrating.

Do you all know of any games that are fun and have a co-op component that doesn't require a ton of maintenance? We don't really actually care about the game too much, just something that is fun and we can play together.

Thanks so much for the help!

Lucas

:)

lukecoleman1, May 24, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

There's a lot of games that are co-op on Xbox One right now. I'll link the list of Game Pass games that are co-op, then select filter, then co-op, and you will see a wide range of options. While this is a Game Pass list, it's a list of Xbox co-op games so
    you won't need the Game Pass if you just choose to pick a game for you and your partner to buy. You can also find Free to play games that are co-op in the list.

One more option for your concern on huge updates and game maintanence. You can set your console and games to update automatically in the Xbox settings on your consoles. However, this means you will not be able to control storage space with each new update,
    and you may go over data cap limits if your ISP limits your data.

Xbox Co-Op Games

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games

[​IMG]
  3. wolfheart517 Win User

the most current games have constant updates, you should look for old games so that the updates do not bother you
  4. FabioHVSilva Win User

If you leave the instant-on the xbox will update when the update comes online, so you will not wait to play the next time you go online. But if you want to play co-op and have fun, check Borderlands 1, 2 our 3. It's the best in co-op ;)
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Im currently playing warhammer, chaosbane, its a blas and could use a team member... if your interested in that.
  6. MayoNazed Win User

There are several games to choose from. Cluck your gamepass icon and choose from an array of games. Itll specifically tell you the play mode
Thema:

1. Xbox Live game with minimal updates - Similar Threads - Live game minimal

2. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  3. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  4. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  5. Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?: Two people have used the same xbox account for a number of years. One of the players wants their own account. Will Microsoft/Game developer allow saved game data to be moved to a new account? I...
  6. Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games: How to login/remove xbox live on xbox 360 games on xbox one c5ea4fcb-1d66-4993-a430-cf461c5cd738
  7. xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360): I purchased Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge for download via xbox live. The first time I tried to download the download behaved normally, gradually growing from 1% upward, and then suddenly...
  8. Xbox Live Gold With Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold With Games: So i have my xbox live gold right but what i dont understand is why we keep getting these **** games every month ? When Epic Games Store is giving me AAA Games every week for free. And Steam is...
  9. Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago: So today i was looking for Evolve. I downloaded it for free with Xbox live when it came out on the free games with Xbox live in September 2015 and i am trying to download it again a couple years...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...