Xbox Live Gamertag Availability

Discus and support Xbox Live Gamertag Availability in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Howdy all, I'm having a bit of trouble changing my gamertag and I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to change my gamertag to the name of an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gamefreak Toker, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gamertag Availability

Howdy all, I'm having a bit of trouble changing my gamertag and I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to change my gamertag to the name of an obscure character from a game that I play often. The gamertag doesn't seem to be taken and is not offensive
    in anyway. Yet I cannot change my name to it. I'm trying to figure out if there is a solution for my dilemma. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help

:)

Gamefreak Toker, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Gamer tag problem!

If it says the tag is not available then it's not available.

Gamertags are used on other services,not just xbox live.
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

4. Boom B00M Boom Win User
  5. WeaponX 333 Win User

Fantasy Draft OA to keep until 2k13.

The Phoenix Suns are available.

Message me on xbox live.

Gamertag: WeaponX DLG
  6. WeaponX 333 Win User

Fantasy Draft OA to keep until 2k13.

Spots available hit me up on xbox live!

gamertag: WeaponX DLG
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gamertag Availability - Similar Threads - Live Gamertag Availability

2. Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...: this account was created over 10 years ago when i was a kid and i havnt used it since i played 360 games with my friends pre 2013. i have no idea what email i used. the gamertag is tiindall. i...
  3. Xbox Live Account - 1 GamerTag Will Not Let Us Play It Is Locked Somehow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Account - 1 GamerTag Will Not Let Us Play It Is Locked Somehow: We have 1 Xbox Live Account and we have 3 people. So we added 2 more members so we could all have our own gamertags and play together. The main account and 1 additional gamertag account work...
  4. GamerTag Xbox Live Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag Xbox Live Switch: Hi there, I would like to delete my ScalierTag83652 GamerTag associated with my [mod removed-personal information] Microsoft Account please. In addition to this, I would also like to join Xbox...
  5. I Have Gold Next To My Gamertag And I Dont Have Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Gold Next To My Gamertag And I Dont Have Xbox Live Gold: I noticed this yesterday when I hit the home button on my controller and I tried making a reddit post but didn't have many answers idk if I can link it but I'll post the pic I used.I don't have...
  6. How to create cool gamertag for xbox live accout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to create cool gamertag for xbox live accout?: Is there any other way to create awesome and cool Gamertag instead of using an online Gamertag generator tool? bf720de8-dfe9-43e3-9f74-2bdab76de385
  7. Recover Old Xbox Live Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox Live Gamertag: Hello, I am trying to recover my old Xbox Live Gamertag that I used to use for my old Xbox 360. I just upgraded to an Xbox One and when I signed into my microsoft account, it is showing a...
  8. How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free: Hi im Alex. I'm am wondering how long it takes to change a gamertag for free again if anyone has any answer please reply Thank You and have a Great Day 87f26971-f4cc-42aa-a9c6-c65852d014ff
  9. How to change email of my xbox live gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email of my xbox live gamertag: I've had my xbox account for about ten years, but I've always used a secondary microsoft account as login for my xbox account. Now I want to change the login of my xbox account to my primary email...
  10. Returning to Xbox Live after several years - Recover Gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning to Xbox Live after several years - Recover Gamertag?: Hi all. I was curious if any of you could help me recover my prior gamertag? When I sign in now it shows my gamertag as RetiringHalo399. I know how to change my gamertag but was curious if there...