Xbox Live Gamertag Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Gamertag Issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having trouble with changing my Xbox gamertag. (I have never changed it before.) I was just trying to change the gamertag, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GreenDonut, Feb 9, 2019.

1. GreenDonut
    GreenDonut Guest

Xbox Live Gamertag Issue

Hello,

I have been having trouble with changing my Xbox gamertag. (I have never changed it before.) I was just trying to change the gamertag, but it shows that the page to change the gamertag "does not exist." Under the Xbox website to change the gamertag, when
    I click on to change the gamertag, it shows that, "there is no recent activity." I do not know what is wrong with this and I am just really frustrated. Please if anyone knows what's wrong, please respond.

Thanks,

:)

GreenDonut, Feb 9, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Live Gamertag Issue

Purchasing items was impossible till a few hours earlier as there was a service alert going on. Try it again now that the issue seems to be resolved.
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox Live Gamertag Issue

Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can check the status here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient, as long as the problem is solved. Thank you very much
  4. Lord Rob UK Win User

My gamertag dropped a letter!

5. onyxishere Win User

gamertag

6. HeathenFoil Win User

How to transfer Offline XBOX 360 Profile to XBOX One?

That's the issue - The gamertag I used on my XBOX 360 does not have an associated Microsoft Account or Email. It was an Offline XBOX 360 -- never connected it to XBOX Live. The gamertag has always been offline.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gamertag Issue

1. Xbox Live Gamertag Issue - Similar Threads - Live Gamertag Issue

2. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?: Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and...
  3. Xbox Live Gamertag change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gamertag change.: I have been wanting to change my name for years now to “A N T O N” (which nobody on xbox has) and it just tells me that this name is unavailable. How is this unavailable yet people have the name...
  4. Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag: It asks me to pay even though it is my first time changing my gamertag. In need of assistance. f74bdca3-453e-4cf3-afca-249313019dcc
  5. XBOX Live - email linked to a GamerTag deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live - email linked to a GamerTag deleted: Hi, I've deleted my email (no longer used) but I've forgottent that it was used by my XBOXLIVE account... now I cannot login on may XBOXOne. Any solution to modify my email & keep my gamertag ?...
  6. Move XBox Live GamerTag to different Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move XBox Live GamerTag to different Microsoft Account: My son has been using a Xbox Live GamerTag associated with my Microsoft Account. I would like to move this GamerTag (along with the associated game progress, credits, etc.) to his Microsoft...
  7. Xbox live gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gamertag: Hi i was hoping to change my Gamertag to “Slime SZN” but its apparently not available but i cannot find said exisiting account with this user, is it possible its inactive?...
  8. XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG CHANGE SCAM 0/5 stars Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG CHANGE SCAM 0/5 stars Microsoft: Recently a player I encountered got upset due to a loss he had with my team. He went on the usual tangent insulting my sexuality and other profanities. He then reported my gamertag as...
  9. Xbox Live gamertag change payment problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gamertag change payment problem: Hello! My problem is that I am unable to change my Xbox Live gamertag on account.xbox.com. I get the following error code when I try to pay with my registered credit hard which I have used...
  10. Never recieved code from Xbox Live. GamerTag: Leanuyasha

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved code from Xbox Live. GamerTag: Leanuyasha: Hello, On May 10th I bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription during the sale of "Buy 3 months, get 3 months free". I was told that I would be recieving a code for those "3 free months" but I...