Xbox live & games Error cant play online, kicked from session everytime

Discus and support Xbox live & games Error cant play online, kicked from session everytime in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, heres the problem, i bought an xbox one, the new improved console right, it works great except for when yesterday i inputed your 12 month aka 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Glkfly, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Glkfly
    Glkfly Guest

Hi, heres the problem, i bought an xbox one, the new improved console right, it works great except for when yesterday i inputed your 12 month aka 1 year live card so i can play Online with everyone, sadly your services glitch out every game i play online,
    i tried gta v online saving sync failed or woudnt boot up, i tried black ops 1, got disconnected and always getting the servers are down error even though clearly my girlfriend can play perfectly online with her 12 day trial like what the heck, im tired of
    constantly restarting my One and praying maby it would work for five minutes but it always goes wrong, im sorry to complain but im also tired of being kicked all the time, im a clean player, I havent done anything wrong, i dont plan too, please look into my
    profile and see whats up and we'll fix the issue, my tags and thanks for reading this - G @XboxSupport

:)

Glkfly, Jan 22, 2017
  2. call of duty world at war acount hacked

1156783443 i was playing zombies on xbox live and
    some hackers kicked me from the games and negitived my xp so i cant play online cause im negitive lvl 1

XxXRyan524XxX, Jan 22, 2017
  3. car marster
    car marster Guest
    Online errror message

Ever since I bought GTA 5 I haven't been able to play online with any of the other games I own & whilst i'm playing GTA 5 online an error message says " alert you have being kicked from the session for an unknown reason". Please help????

car marster, Jan 22, 2017
  4. KezoGsDa Win User

Live account keeps signing out

Currently getting kicked from Xbox live on DS2 still as if I'm online in game but cannot connect to multiplayer session. When I go home I'm disconnected from live been doing this on and off for 4months now. Contacted Microsoft online chat team 4 times previously
    successfully , but been unable to this month.
  5. Soulja Snypa Win User

No online games?

Everytime I try to join an online session I keep getting told I need xbox live gold to access this feature even though i have gold
  6. Johnny Kwik Win User

error 6-0x00001000 during rainbow six siege matchmaking

I'm having the same problem, i removed 2fa and unlinked my PS4 but still, i cant get the Xbox to play the game, everytime, error [6-0x00001000]
  7. iMx Razor Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live only while playing GTA V

My friend has many problems when playing GTA V. We've played many games and only on GTA V Online will the problems occur.

Only when he is on GTA V Online, he will:

• Voice start to lag in the Xbox Live Party chat and may lag out/'leave' the Xbox Live Party many times
    • His character ingame lags a lot, stuttering, teleporting around
    • He will 'leave' the current free roam session
    • He has gotten the 'You have been kicked by other players in the session' message multiple times
    Playing other games, we have no issues at all and can play fine. Has anyone else had similar experience?

At this point it does seem like there are network issues with the GTA V Online code.
  8. xxdeadbunnehxx Win User

Live keeps kicking us from chat

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Nope Live seems to be fine. We can invite each other to Game and when the chat session kicks us like it does we're still on Live and playing.

This also seems to happen with an Xbox Live Party.

It's most peculiar!
Thema:

1. Xbox live & games Error cant play online, kicked from session everytime - Similar Threads - live games Error

2. XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...: Hi Microsoft, please can we ask for a fix, various paying subscribers are unable to access this posted free with gold game, there are various threads in the support forum and I can't locate any...
  3. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? 9d053b3e-8fd3-4d10-b988-eea9f400008f
  4. Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....: Hello, I have been getting this error for quite a while. I cannot seem to get GFWL(Games for Windows Live) to work on my PC. Every time I log into GFWL, it is able to retrieve my username but not...
  5. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? c2d0e88f-439f-4ac4-96be-04ebad3eae9f
  6. Xbox360 - Live games not running (error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 - Live games not running (error: Hi guys. I need your support . I have a Xbox 360 Arcade with 120gb Hd original. And I am a Live Gold paying member since june last year. The last 2 months I have been downloading the free games...
  7. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Rewards
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? 3a8c0d26-ea90-445f-bd8d-99621e2783a5
  8. Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live: My xbox one x repeatedly has start up errors such as E200 E105 E101 and some others i try troubleshooting and restarting still doesnt work ive tried factory reset still get the same errors also...
  9. Erased the game due to an error in the Xbox Live service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erased the game due to an error in the Xbox Live service: Hello. Last week (17.09-23.09) there were problems with the service Xbox Live and I could not log in my account on the console. After this issue was fixed (as it was written on your website), I...
  10. Xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox Live with an error when I quit games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox Live with an error when I quit games and apps: Lately I have had a strange problem that occurs only on my Xbox 360 Slim (I also have an Xbox One Elite). The 360 connects to Xbox Live when I start it up. It stays connected when I play games or...