Xbox live gift card not working

Discus and support Xbox live gift card not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I need a new one its saying this is not a gift card when it is 6dc844a9-2fec-46c5-b561-d5cbb58dfcdc Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JacobKing5, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. JacobKing5
    JacobKing5 Guest

I need a new one its saying this is not a gift card when it is

:)

2. Njal the Blue Win User

How do want to pay the rest

Gift cards do not work for Xbox Live, you need to buy an Xbox Live pre paid subscription card.
  3. Threezi Win User

Past Due Payment

If I bought a Xbox live gift card would it work?
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  6. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
Thema:

1. Xbox live gift card not working - Similar Threads - live gift card

2. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  3. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f
  4. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  5. Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?: Someone bought this gift card for me but already have a subscription? 8f5aa870-79b4-4a36-9a2d-7ee560c57c16
  6. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  7. I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...: I want to pay a xbox gift card to renew but it wont pop out please help :( 9df22f59-289c-4a0d-8c26-f756376deb1a
  8. My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!: WHY i can't pay my suspended account with a gift card? I Already bought it and i don't have a credit card anymore! May someone help me plz?! 4aa097a9-2d8e-40bd-bed3-61d05627ce13
  9. Xbox Live Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gift Card: Hi My son has scratched the silver foil on his xbox giftcard and managed to remove some of the code? Will there be anyway I can get a new code using the other codes on the card to possibly prove...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD: I purchased a gift card through Amazon. It is a 3 month XBOX LIVE gift card. It says it is not activated. I already contacted Amazon and the customer service representative said I would have to...