Xbox Live Gift Card

Discus and support Xbox Live Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi My son has scratched the silver foil on his xbox giftcard and managed to remove some of the code? Will there be anyway I can get a new code using... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by andrewchilds5, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gift Card

Hi

My son has scratched the silver foil on his xbox giftcard and managed to remove some of the code? Will there be anyway I can get a new code using the other codes on the card to possibly prove it hasn't been used?

:)

andrewchilds5, Mar 28, 2019
  2. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

3. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  4. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
  5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. SpyShadow Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
Thema:

Xbox Live Gift Card

1. Xbox Live Gift Card - Similar Threads - Live Gift Card

2. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  3. Xbox Live Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gift Card: Mu son asked for a 12 month xbox live gift card for christmas. After purchasing it, his grandmother told me she had just purchased 12 months this summer. If he uses the one i just bought on top of...
  4. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  5. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  6. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  7. XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED: Hi, I just bought an xbox live gift card of 50 euros from a seller on g2a. The store tells me that the code was already used and the seller says that I need to show him the exact date when the...
  8. Xbox live gift card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gift card not working: I need a new one its saying this is not a gift card when it is 6dc844a9-2fec-46c5-b561-d5cbb58dfcdc
  9. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  10. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f