Xbox Live Gift Cards on Dell

Discus and support Xbox Live Gift Cards on Dell in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey. It's been a long and annoying mission to get the correct support; hopefully this is it. So I gather all my dell rewards and prepare to cash out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by saudkasumbi, Jan 8, 2020.

1. saudkasumbi
    saudkasumbi Guest

Hey. It's been a long and annoying mission to get the correct support; hopefully this is it.

So I gather all my dell rewards and prepare to cash out on xbox live gift cards to get an Xbox One X. Well, I'm sitting there, cheerful as can be, only to see that dell no longer sells them. I'm very annoyed because dell rewards expire after 90 days and
    there's nothing else I can use them for (long story).

So I go to dell support, they say "we have no information". Wonderful. They tell me to call the marketing department.

Well, marketing department has no news either. Wonderful. Someone on reddit suggests that I ask microsoft support about whether Dell is a verified seller. Well, microsoft has no information either. At this point I'm getting pretty annoyed, I've
    been doing this for a day. I am then referred to Xbox Forums by microsoft support.

So here I am. I want to know what happened to Dell selling Xbox Live Gift Cards. Are they no longer a valid seller? Are they restocking? I mean, a simple support question turned into a huge search for the proper support. I have a bit of a time limit on this
    so I'm hoping I can get information on whether this will be fixed or if I'll be wasting all the hours I spent gathering the dell rewards.

:)

saudkasumbi, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I would imagine Dell would be the people to answer that. Not even sure microsoft would tell you whether they were dropped or not. Gift cards work differently and when you purchase a gift card the company that owns that card basically receives the full
    value of that said card. With a rewards program they might have been offering xbox gift cards but that would have been a program Dell was running to get you to earn points or what ever they do. Xbox might not have even been involved with it other than they
    allow Dell to sell their cards. Xbox probably still allows them to sell them. Dell most likely just stopped their promo.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Sorry to hear that the rewards you have earned you are not able to redeem for the one thing you wanted. Unfortunately since those cards are not a Dell product there is never a guarantee that they will continue to carry them. If and when you get a Xbox
    console I would recommend joining Microsoft Rewards. It is a great way to collect points from doing things that you probably already do. Then those points can be
    used to obtain Microsoft gift cards, Xbox Live gold memberships, Game Pass subscriptions, gift cards for other companies or you can even donate the points to different nonprofit organizations. I haven't had to pay for my last three years of gold membership
    or even Game Pass because of my points Sorry if that sounded like a sales pitch, but if those are the types of cards you are wanting to get, then why not earn them from the company that makes/supports them. Pertaining to not being able to use things that
    you have earned, I have had the same problem in the past with different rewards programs and losing the rewards due to time constraints. I got mad, but then just decided to only join rewards programs which I know will satisfy my wants and needs, but without
    taking away what I earned. Best of luck to you and I hope that you find closure.
  4. Noblemystery Win User

Type in web search 'Dell rewards' then pick Dell UK or Dell USA. I had a quick browse through the rewards home page of Dell UK and found no xbox gift cards of any sort for sale...

From what I understand you can redeem a maximum of 5 £15Dell gift cards only when you select an item and place it in the store basket. The item must be >£100. If you have 5 Dell vouchers of £15 each you would essentially be paying £75 with 5 Dell vouchers,
    but the rest needs to be payed by an alternitive method.

Lets say the Dell item value is £105. Minus £75 with Dell voucher. £30 alternative payment method. Sell mint condition item ½ price at GAME or another outlet. You get a little >£20 profit assuming vat was included before Dell checkout or you won't even
    break even unless you have private buyer...

You could loan the Dell item to a friend or family at 6.99 a month or 49.99 for the year then go buy XBLvouchers from a phisical retailer. Thats a £10-£44 profit margin depending on whether you recieve monthly payments or a full year down payment for loan
    of item. Assuming the item never breaks and is popular for many many years you would never have to go point hunting for gift cards, you would have your XBL covered. And.... Maybe even have enough left over to buy a game each year.

Honestly, Dell rewards seem terrible at first glance. Confusing and not very profitable due to caps and restrictions. (I didn't take a deep look so my honest opinion could be another persons gold mine)
  5. saudkasumbi Win User

Afraid dell rewards can't do anything, it's simply website credit
  6. saudkasumbi Win User

I was referred by Microsoft support.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gift Cards on Dell - Similar Threads - Live Gift Cards

2. Xbox Live Gold gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold gift card: I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there is a problem on their end and to try back...
  3. Xbox live gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold gift card: Hi I bought a $40 xbox live gift card last night and i tried to redeem the code but doesn’t redeem . I was wondering if someone could help me ??? 3a815385-c1ef-48da-a4cf-273a6934acef
  4. Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed: Xbox live gold not working after being redeemed. This morning i redeemed and it said i was subscribed. Now it says im not subscribed and it says the card is redeemed. Please help....
  5. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  6. Xbox Live Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gift Card: Mu son asked for a 12 month xbox live gift card for christmas. After purchasing it, his grandmother told me she had just purchased 12 months this summer. If he uses the one i just bought on top of...
  7. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  8. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  9. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  10. XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED: Hi, I just bought an xbox live gift card of 50 euros from a seller on g2a. The store tells me that the code was already used and the seller says that I need to show him the exact date when the...