Xbox live gold 1 month offer

Discus and support Xbox live gold 1 month offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I'm from Mexico, and i have 20 pesos in my account, and there is an offer, one Xbox live gold month for 10 pesos, the issue is I can't pay that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarcoJiménez, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Xbox live gold 1 month offer

So I'm from Mexico, and i have 20 pesos in my account, and there is an offer, one Xbox live gold month for 10 pesos, the issue is I can't pay that month because i need to add a credit card or a PayPal account, I don't use both and if I try to add a PayPal
    account logging into Microsoft page, i need to add a credit card.

So, is there any way i can pay that offer?

:)

MarcoJiménez, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Chelevsco Win User

Uneable to Buy/upgrade to xbox live gold family pack

I have a month of xbox live gold with the $1 offer, that means -$5 when purchasing family pack gold, MAYBE just because that month cost $1, but is a nonsense.....
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game pass 3 month trial for £1

With the Offer £1 offer it converts all of your Gold to Ultimate. In the FAQ is stats that you can convert up to 36 Months to Xbox Live Gold Ultimate
  4. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

who knows what this means?

you need a gold membership to play on xbox live. Some games offers 2 day´s xbox live gold. If join with your profile you get 1 month for free to test it.
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate

Hiya!

I can understand your frustration in this matter. The Game Pass Ultimate offers constantly change so keep watching. Normally they offer a $14.99 a month charge for the subscription with times the first month could be $1.00 for the first month. If you
    have XBOX Live Gold, the exchange rates change as well. When I recently converted mine a month ago, I paid $1.00 for the first month and got a 1 to 1 exchange rate for my remaining XBOX Live Gold. Since I had 2 years left of XBOX Live Gold left that was prepaid,
    I was concerned about a 3 to 1 conversion. But diligence paid off and took advantage of the offer that I got. Just make sure you read the fine print before accepting any offer!

Happy Gaming!!
  6. {Parity} Win User

You must use an approved payment method to purchase the subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold 1 month offer - Similar Threads - live gold month

2. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...
  3. Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card: Hoping for some clarity please. My son has been given a 12 month Xbox Live pass for his birthday but we already pay it on recurring billing online. What is the best way to go about getting it...
  4. My 12 month Xbox Live Gold just cancelled itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 12 month Xbox Live Gold just cancelled itself.: I used a code card at the beginning of the year for 12 months of Xbox Gold. All day today I had no problems until I tried to start a party earlier. Now my account says the subscription was...
  5. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.: Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let it expire before inputting the 12 month code...
  6. Does Xbox live gold overlap months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox live gold overlap months?: Just got an Xbox live gold gift card for one month, do I have to activate it at the start of a month? I just don't want to activate it now, and only get 7 days of gold. -Thanks!...
  7. Can i please get a month of xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i please get a month of xbox live gold: I only want a code because i can't even go to work because of covid-19 57adfbf7-2e94-4d23-8b02-13f43f3d3cbf
  8. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  9. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...: How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT...
  10. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months: Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had 4 free months of xbox game pass which I...