Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

Discus and support Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StickInMud0000, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had 4 free months of xbox game pass which I thought was great because I use game pass. So 4 months go by
    and it now says that I have an overdue balance for game pass ultimate and I was like "I thought subscriptions were supposed to be cancelled when you got a better one?" But it's not letting me play my actual disc game that requires live until I pay for it so
    I think whatever my bad and pay the balance. I then turned off recurring billing and let another month go by so I could just get regular game pass. But then of course or at least I'm assuming the game pass ultimate had canceled out my 12 month subscription
    to xbox live gold. So now I'm just wondering if they'd give me the rest of my 8 months/another few months or if it's just going to be considered my fault? I have photos of the gift card from my brother but I doubt he has the receipt and I never got an email.
    I have the charges for game pass still recorded on my account though. Any help would be appreciated as I've never had to do this before Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months :)

:)

StickInMud0000, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Mr Stuey Win User

Clan Blueblood - For the old and ancient gamer: Solace within!

www.gamepointsnow.com/.../Xbox-360-Live-12-Month-Gold-Membership

They are doing a 12 month live subscription for 25.99. Offer ends in a few days though.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

I need convincing.

Hi, simply put, you don't need a Gold membership if you can't justify the cost. Here is the Xbox Live Gold page, it will list all the features of gold.

So after doing some math, If you were to buy 12 months of Gold, the cheapest option is a 12 month subscription, then 4 three month subscriptions, and lastly and most expensively 12 one month subscriptions.

There is no extra offers "like bonus platinum or gear", just 4 free games every month.

The Game pass page will explain what it is, and all the benefits.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

If you add a prepaid gold subscription while you have Ultimate, it will extend your subscription and be upgraded to Ultimate at a different conversion rate. A 12 month subscription would convert to 4 months of Ultimate. If you want all 12 months of just
    gold, you would want to wait for your Ultimate subscription to end and then add it.
  6. CJits 57 Win User

Unable to redeem 12month membership

Same problem here. My xbox live gold subscription ended yesterday and can't redeem my 12 month subscription code.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months - Similar Threads - live gold month

2. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  3. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...: How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT...
  4. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  5. live gold de 12 meses cancelada[12 month live gold canceled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold de 12 meses cancelada[12 month live gold canceled]: Minha assinatura da live gold de 12 meses foi cancelado e estão mem cobrando outra mas ele só vence em outubro o que eu faço. [Translation - My 12 month live gold subscription has been canceled...
  6. Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal: My Xbox live gold ran out a couple weeks ago and I saw there was an option to buy Xbox game pass ultimate for a month for $1, so I thought, whatever, for the next month I’ll just use that. So...
  7. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  8. Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...: I had a few days left on this month's recurring, monthly XBox Gold Live subscription, which ends on Feb 8, 2020. So, I did a switch subscription and chose the yearly subscription. I I entered...
  9. Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]: Bonjour, J'essaie d'installer le jeu Styx : Shards of Darkness sur ma Xbox One. Grâce l'abonnement Xbox Live Gold, le jeu est gratuit sur le Microsoft Store. Mais lorsque j'essaie de télécharger...
  10. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a