Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have redeemed a digital code for Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial on my Xbox 360, and while the code has been redeemed, the system refuses to acknowledge... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ПавелБотев, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

I have redeemed a digital code for Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial on my Xbox 360, and while the code has been redeemed, the system refuses to acknowledge my Gold status. Please help.

:)

ПавелБотев, Jul 20, 2019
  2. logrant710 Win User

Prepaid code problems

Also have the same problem with my 48 hour xbox live gold trial and my 14 day xbox live gold trial.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold Games Unable to Download

Hello Cianka,

that is why unable to get the backward compatible games. They will not work with the 14 day trial unfortunately. In this link

describing Xbox live gold
    there is a section explains the trials.

With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.

If it was a one month trial you could get the backward compatible games.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. turbo95sir Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership 14 day trial is not working

just purchased the tomb raider 1tb xbox one bundle, which comes with a 14 day xbox live gold trial. it actually says "activate your 14 day xbox live gold trial." i am having the same issues. cannot dl free games, yet able to chat. if i try to dl a free game,
    it wants me to upgrade to gold. WTF? it says live gold trial! explain that!
  5. Mumak UFC 2019 Win User

redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

Live gold 14 days free trial
  6. buckshot978 Win User

14 day trials?

i did the same but now my xbox live gold has ended and i put the 14 day gold trial card code in it accepted it but its saying i still am not gold and i dont know why i should have 14 day gold trial
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

1. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial - Similar Threads - Live Gold Trial

2. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell: As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many...
  3. Xbox live gold -14 day trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold -14 day trial: I have never had an xbox live gold account. It said free 14 day trial but when i get to it wont let me do it. Gow can i get my trial? c588f15a-c26c-4bda-ab3f-1760157d308d
  4. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  5. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  6. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Trial?: Hello, I am a very avid gamer and I have run into an issue where I cannot play my favourite games because they require Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. I have not previously joined Gold, so I should...
  8. Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.: Hi.Having problems redeeming my 14 day gold trial on my Xbox one x.Have entered the code on both the Xbox one x,and the xbox.com/reedemcode site.Just get the message:Check the instructions that...
  9. My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.: I bought a xbox one x a few days ago and i decided to use my 14 days of trial ,after that i used the code in the store and tried to create a group just for testing and it said i needed a live gold...
  10. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here: Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol Here's our support number: [Mod Removed] c3f8bd49-e3a4-4353-8d70-49ecb90f4523