Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal

Discus and support Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox live gold ran out a couple weeks ago and I saw there was an option to buy Xbox game pass ultimate for a month for $1, so I thought, whatever,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alecmarkarian, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal

My Xbox live gold ran out a couple weeks ago and I saw there was an option to buy Xbox game pass ultimate for a month for $1, so I thought, whatever, for the next month I’ll just use that. So currently, I don’t have Xbox live gold, but I do have Xbox game pass ultimate. If that deal is still available, how do I do it where I can get the 36 months of gold for cheap. I tried watching a couple YouTube videos and searching reddit, but I couldn’t understand it. If someone can please help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

submitted by /u/alecmarkarian
    [link] [comments]

/u/alecmarkarian, Feb 12, 2020
  2. DarrellFrost Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Subscription End Date

So I did manage to get my knickers in a twist with trying to figure out the "£1 month upgrade to Ultimate and then £10.99 per month deal". i'd appreciate someone turning the gobbledygook into plain english for me please!

If I load up my son's xbox/Microsoft account with 36 months of Live Gold, and THEN apply the current "£1 month upgrade to Ultimate and then £10.99 per month deal", then WILL all 36 months of Live Gold become 36 months of Ultimate? If the answer to that is
    'yes', then what happens to the "£10.99 per month" part of the 'deal'?

What I don't want is to get upgraded to Ultimate AND somehow have to pay £10.99 per month.

It is simply ambiguous, to me at least, so has anyone applied this upgrade successfully ie paid £1 only.

Thanks!
  3. schnurren Win User

xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code, but I get an error.]

Hello Nuyh Mik,

Forgive me for answering in english, but maybe I can help.

Do you have more than from 31 to 36 months of Xbox Live Gold on your account? If that is the situation, only 36 months of Xbox Live Gold can be held at the same time, so you should wait until you have 30 o less months of Gold available to use it.

schnurrer
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox live gold requires a credit card?

You cannot use the money in your account to purchase xbox live gold. A credit card or prepaid subscription card is required. I did just see a great deal

gamerdeals.net/.../cheap-xbox-live-12-month-gold-membership-34-99-shipped.aspx It will save you 25 bucks
  5. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live gold membership

The free month wont stack (I think) but the 2 x 13 month subs will.

You can stack up to 36 months of xbox live gold subs.
  6. rookie tha vet Win User

Countdown to 2013 - SALES SALES SALES 18th-31st

Anyone know if gold price gonna be extremely cheap? Like those $2/month deals?
Thema:

Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal

1. Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal - Similar Threads - live gold months

2. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  3. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...: How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT...
  4. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months: Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had 4 free months of xbox game pass which I...
  5. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  6. live gold de 12 meses cancelada[12 month live gold canceled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold de 12 meses cancelada[12 month live gold canceled]: Minha assinatura da live gold de 12 meses foi cancelado e estão mem cobrando outra mas ele só vence em outubro o que eu faço. [Translation - My 12 month live gold subscription has been canceled...
  7. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  8. Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...: I had a few days left on this month's recurring, monthly XBox Gold Live subscription, which ends on Feb 8, 2020. So, I did a switch subscription and chose the yearly subscription. I I entered...
  9. Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]: Bonjour, J'essaie d'installer le jeu Styx : Shards of Darkness sur ma Xbox One. Grâce l'abonnement Xbox Live Gold, le jeu est gratuit sur le Microsoft Store. Mais lorsque j'essaie de télécharger...
  10. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a