Xbox live gold account is corrupted?

Discus and support Xbox live gold account is corrupted? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, With my account I can't buy any Xbox Live Gold promotion. It seems that Xbox blocked my account to any Xbox Live promotion. For exemple, I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GoldenFranck, Feb 26, 2019.

1. GoldenFranck
    GoldenFranck Guest

Hi,

With my account I can't buy any Xbox Live Gold promotion. It seems that Xbox blocked my account to any Xbox Live promotion. For exemple, I want to buy the 2$ promotion for this month and when I click on the buy option, a new page load with the only option
    of buying Xbox Live Gold for 11,99 CDN$.

I created a new hotmail account and I was able to buy the same promotion.

What happen to my account? Did this thing happen to anybody.

Also, when I talk to the support, they said that the promotion was not able in my region, which is false, cause I bougth it with another account.

:)

GoldenFranck, Feb 26, 2019
  2. supermm Win User

Notice

Players receive this message for one of three reasons:

You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online. Sign up for an Xbox Live Gold account.
    Your Xbox Live Gold account expired. Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/browse
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Account

If you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, you will not be able to play online multiplayer games.

1. You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online.
    2. Your Xbox Live Gold account expired.
      Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    3. Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.
    If you have more questions about Xbox Live accounts, be sure to check out

Xbox Live membership.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox live message

If you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, you will not be able to play online multiplayer games.

1. You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online.
    3. Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.

Xbox Live membership.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live)

Xbox Live membership.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

i cannot use my profile

Thema:

1. Xbox live gold account is corrupted? - Similar Threads - live gold account

2. Xbox live gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership account: I can't get online and play because Microsoft deleted my account but they let me buy a card to get online. .it's [Mod Removed - Profanity]..I want my money back I think I'm done with xbox...
  3. Xbox Live Gold for Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for Child Account: If I buy Xbox Live Gold while logged into my account will me son have access to it on his account? 3458c065-5e69-4e87-9f3d-db69c8de43fa
  4. I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...: I have several other accounts already on my xbox one, but i dont use them. (they are out of the question as the accounts are all lost) I just made a new one, wanting to get back into XBOX gaming...
  5. Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account: For the first time I entered in the xbox live gold code under my name instead of my son's and it won't connect to his account. He has it listed as his home Xbox and then I thought maybe I don't...
  6. How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s: How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s 0d00e799-6db1-4beb-bcc1-eb9a5f6943f2
  7. Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?: My daughter locked herself out of her entire xbox by forgetting all of her login info....so she created a whole new account. Problem is, i pay for her xbox live subscription on the one thats...
  8. Xbox live gold on parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold on parent account: I purchased xbox live gold and redeemed it on my parent account. I have a child account attached to my family account, but it doesn't recognize the xbox live gold membership that we purchased. How...
  9. I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...: Hi all, I had to remove my account from the console as advised by someone here to restore my Xbox Live Gold functions. However now I see that all my badges and degrees have gone. Please help and...
  10. Xbox Live Gold - subscription is active (as per inforamtion in my account) but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - subscription is active (as per inforamtion in my account) but not...: Hi all, I bought Xbox Live Gold subscription for a year (active till 30Nov2020) and it was working well for two weeks or so. Now my console is no longer recognizing this subscription and...