Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank

Discus and support Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi I have an xbox live gold account that works on my xbox console. I now bought a gaming PC but cannot see any games under 'games I own'. My profile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JC dublin, Sep 22, 2020.

1. JC dublin
    JC dublin Guest

hi

I have an xbox live gold account that works on my xbox console. I now bought a gaming PC but cannot see any games under 'games I own'.

My profile is visible, I have tried rebooting etc etc. Am I missing something obvious? I presume the licence is valid for a PC...… or?

thanks

:)

JC dublin, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Only the games on
    this list
    will show as downloadable for a PC if you also own them on console.

If a game is not on that list, you need to buy the PC version separately. Bear in mind that Microsoft only sells a limited number of PC games. For the vast majority you'll need to go to Steam or the Epic Store and buy them from there.

Also, unless you still own a console and still play online on that, you don't need a subscription to play PC games online.
  3. Justlntime Win User

Problem: Gears of War 4 on PC.

Thanks Man, but so i should have a Xbox Live Gold for play it? Really? I saw that work only for console and on PC was different (account Free on Xbox Live without cost)
  4. Skyrider Y Win User

minecraft croospaly

On PC, you don't need to own Xbox Live Gold, only the game it self OR Game Pass for PC
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

XBOX LIVE 2ND ACCOUNT

Hiya Dread7,

I recommend to create a 2nd account (will not have the saves or game time the other account has) and set the first account (the account that has Xbox Live Gold) as the
    home console to share the Xbox live gold. (You wouldn't have to buy a 2nd gold)

GameShare allows an account to share all of its console from one account to another.

1. The account that owns gold set it as the home on the 2nd console.

2. Keep the account that owns gold on the first account to play.

3. Create a second account and sign in on the 2nd console.

Hope this helps.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

If you're using two separate consoles in the same home, it is possible for a single Xbox Live Gold subscription to cover two accounts. Let's call your consoles Xbox A and Xbox B, and your kids are also A and B. Let's say Kid A has the Xbox Live Gold subscription
    on their account.

Now, for this to work, Kid A would set Xbox B as their account's Home Xbox. Then, Kid A would sign into Xbox A and play their games. With the Home Xbox setting in this manner, Kid B could sign onto Xbox B and access everything connected to Kid A's account,
    including their Gold subscription.

To your specific questions each user will need their own separate Microsoft account (which they apparently already have) connected to their own separate Epic account. The Gold account only enables multiplayer access, which is required on Xbox platforms,
    and does not govern how the Epic account works or connects. With each child having their own account, each has their own game saves and content saves, and those game saves are stored in the Xbox Cloud. If they do go to another console (you upgrade consoles
    at home, or if they visit a friend) their progress and content stays with them as soon as they sign in.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank - Similar Threads - live gold account

2. Xbox one Live Gold Account for a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Live Gold Account for a family: Hi We have 3 children each with an Xbox one in their rooms. We have 4 profiles - 1 main profile which Xbox Live Gold, and all the digital games purchased are linked to, which we then share to...
  3. Xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold account: I renewed my xbox gold account on 12/06/2020 but on the 12/06/2020 it says it has expired. This cant be right as i paid £49.99 for the year, i cant get hold of anyone to speak to to rectify this....
  4. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold: The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too. I have...
  5. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?: Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a...
  6. Purchased and redeemed an Xbox Gold Live card, can it be transferred to my sons account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased and redeemed an Xbox Gold Live card, can it be transferred to my sons account?: I purchased an xbox card from Walgreens, then I entered the code while logged into my Microsoft account on my pc. Is there a way to transfer it to my son's xbox account on his console?...
  7. Xbox live gold account missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold account missing: I Recently bought an Xbox live gold account for 12 months. Had an Xbox one that was used and had to return it. I logged out of my account and bought a new Xbox one. Used my Xbox live gold account...
  8. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  9. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  10. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....